rimfire range picture please.

Pieter.45,
I had the same problem with the shooting stations all connected. The stations are only 30 inches wide. I made benches with 4X4 X1/8 square tube for legs, 1 1/2 inch angle iron for the top to screw the wood top to. You have slight movement if you touch the bench. But only your bench.

01-03-09_1338.jpg

Front legs have 5 inch solid caster welded 1/8 inch off the floor. Pick up the back and roll the bench to the storage area when not shooting benchrest.

Paul

Gerald,

Keith felt he could no longer do it. I went before the board and got a new committee with Bob and Keith S. approved to start it up again. I hope to start with a first match in July...if it ever quits raining long enough they can finish the berm rebuilding.

Jim

Gopher Campfire in Hutchinson, MN

We built a ten bench 50 yard range last summer/fall. If you go to our website: www.gophercampfire.com/ you will see a bunch of pictures in the NEWS section.
We placed the benches a bit close together (6") due to the size of our concrete pad, but left a walkway at each end and one in the middle. That seems to work out OK.

Good luck with your project.
Ray

Back