Ridgeway rifle club

dragman

anyone on here shoot ridgeway rifle club's Long Range Varmint Match? I shot it last month and it was a blast! just wondered if anyone here shot there??

I didn't but that is a place I'd like to shoot.

I have went once and my friend has been there a bunch. It is an awesome place to shoot if you like wind and a challenge having an over 100ft deep valley running across the around the 550-600 yard mark. kinda makes the wind tricky when your trying to shoot @ 1000.

I shot it last month for the 1st time, it was awesome. I shot 20 out of 40 for second place,first place was 23. The only problem with that is now next month at the 2 day event I have to do better and thats going to be tough. Everybody needs to come out and give it a try it's not as easy as one might think but it sure is alot of fun.

I shot it last month for the 1st time, it was awesome. I shot 20 out of 40 for second place,first place was 23. The only problem with that is now next month at the 2 day event I have to do better and thats going to be tough. Everybody needs to come out and give it a try it's not as easy as one might think but it sure is alot of fun.

I guess with the 2 day event there is gonna be some prices and giveaways and stuff. I can't wait to shoot it myself.

For the 2 day match at Ridgeway coming up on the 4th of july weekend. You can pay the day of the match. There is a chicken bar-b-q dinner sat. night that is included in the price of the shoot. The fee is $50 for one gun for the 2 day match or $65 for 2 guns that fall into their 12# and 17# classes. There will be prizes, NO MONEY awards. There is a leupy 6.5-20 LR, 3.5-10, serria bullets, Alex Sitman stock, one of his bedding jobs, stuff from Grices gun shop, Hoover Bullet Pointer, Mark King Comparator, Kevin Cram chamber job plus more stuff that I did not get to write down. I hope I didn't make any mistakes BUT this list of prizes IT IS NOT GODS WORD!!!!!!! I'm just trying to give guys an idea whats going to be there. So come out and have a great time.

Back