Ridgeway Rifle CLub 1000yrd VBR

It was a good time!
(probably the worst wind days I have seen there) it changed so often and so fast it was a real challenge.

The best time

I have fun hitting or missing the people up there a great group. I came out with just 12 at the end of the day and i was happy with that first shoot with this gun and it did great 90% of my misses i knew were my fault as soon as i pulled trigger and realized i made the wrong wind call lol!

I ended up with a 16. It was crazy the wind changed so fast that you almost couldn't even call it. There was only one gun that scored over 20 and that was a 21. and I think they said they had 112 guns there. There is always someone in the low 30's for 21 to be the high it's crazy. a 12 for your first time out is really good.

It was not my first time out it was how ever my first time with my own rig! and to be truthful i have been reloading and long range shoot for as long as i can remember. my father started teaching me from day one so for the most part iam new to the sport but not precision shooting.

Back