Results of the July 1 Iosco Sportsmens Club Score Shoot

AndyTaber

The day started a little cloudy and threatened rain, but the shooters held in and the clouds blew over. We had a good turnout for our Independence Weekend Match and a good time was had by all. No better place to spend your Saturday morning than shooting a Match.

Attached is a copy of the results. Once again Paul Becigneul and his trusty sidekick 30BR prevailed.

Andy

Attachments

• July 1 Match 2017.pdf
    308.9 KB · Views: 247
And where was Dick Wright and his trusty sidekick, Ruger?

Obviously Dick Wright wasn't there... Glorya and I have both been having health problems and I can't get to every match I'd like to.

Right now my gun is brand new and isn't shooting as well as I would like. I'm working on it. It's the only remotely suitable gun I have now.

Francis is right... Driving into the sun is a PIA but not a big enough deal to make me miss a match I could otherwise get to.

Andy, I have every intention of getting to your matches and shooting this summer. Hope I am able to soon.

Dick

Obviously Dick Wright wasn't there... Glorya and I have both been having health problems and I can't get to every match I'd like to....

Francis is right... Driving into the sun is a PIA but not a big enough deal to make me miss a match I could otherwise get to.

Don't let health problems interfere with your shooting; that's a bad habit to let get started. :)

BTW, you could come to River Bend and probably not have to drive into the sun.

If I may take the liberty of answering for Dick, I'll quote a remark he made the one time Dick traveled to shoot a match at Tawas."I dislike driving east into the rising sun to shoot a match". Tawas is east of Harrison, Michigan. It didn't help that he shot poorly that day. He shot a 22PPC that day while I shot a .220Russian.

I was at Tawas a lot more than once.

Back