Results Montrose Air Rifle Club Indoors December 20, 2015

michaelthomas

www.thomasrifles.com
Darrin and I got together to shoot a quick match, today. We did the LV to HV changeover....he shot LV, and I shot HV. I put the iPhone holder on the scope for my last card.....what a pain. I cant see much of anything up close.....so I have to back away from the screen about 18 inches, which makes me too far away to adjust the rest. Its a back and forth thing that ends up making me dizzy and hurting my back.

Mike Niksch Thomas BR HV (1) 250 21x (2) 250 20x (3) 250 22x (Total) 750 63x

Darrin Westermann Thomas BR LV (1) 250 17x (2) 250 21x (3) 250 19x (Total) 750 57x

Here is the video of my last card. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV_UynjMYcU

Mike

Great shooting Mike and Darrin!

Mike,
Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy 2016. Hope to shoot in at least one match with you this year.
Paul

Thanks Paul,

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well. Maybe we'll meet in Oxnard, again. I hope it's a little cooler (and windier) for the Nationals this year.

Mike

Mike that is such a good video; thank you for the time and effort of shooting it thus and putting it together.
You and your wonderful rifles have had a great year! I did get to cycle them in Brisbane when testing but time restraints and logistics prevented me from actually shooting one on targets. Perhaps some day I shall.

Very Happy Christmas wishes to Paul and yourself and families, Best regards, Harry.

Thanks, Harry.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family, too. I'm already looking forward to the warmer weather of spring.

Mike

Back