Results - Easthampton 10/8 - 3-Gun and UL

M

mistermike

It was a bit cool this morning, but turned into a beautiful day. Winds were fairly calm, but the Easthampton range has a way of sneaking in twitches and turns that leave you shaking your head.

Congratulations to Walt Tarka for his sweep of the 3 Gun and to Ray Hill for 1st place in the UL Agg.

Thanks to Penny and Paul for the help scoring, and to all who helped clean up the range

Thanks to all who attended the 2011 matches at Easthampton – we’re already looking forward to 2012.

Best,
Michael

Sporter
Place Name Score X's

1 Walt Tarka 248 13
2 Don Barrett 247 8
3 Penny Hadfield 246 10

10 1/2 LB
Place Name Score X's

1 Walt Tarka 250 13
2 Bill Buskey 249 20
3 Paul Bendix 247 14

13 1/2 LB
Place Name Score X's

1 Walt Tarka 250 15
2 AL Hadfield 249 11
3 Don Barrett 248 17

3 Gun Agg
Place Name Score X's

1 Walt Tarka 748 41
2 Bill Buskey 742 47
3 Don Barrett 742 38

###########

Unlimited 1
Place Name Score X's

1 Don Barrett 249 19
2 Ray Hill 249 18
3 Walt Tarka 249 17

Unlimited 2
Place Name Score X's

1 Ray Hill 249 14
2 Paul Bendix 249 13
3 Michael Gallant 248 17

Unlimited 3
Place Name Score X's

1 Paul Bendix 250 16
2 Walt Tarka 249 19
3 Ray Hill 249 14

Unl Agg
Place Name Score X's

1 Ray Hill 747 46
2 Paul Bendix 747 40
3 Walt Tarka 746 52

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all your efforts Michael. You run a first class match. My wife enjoyed the brownie I brought home and she's been giggling for the past hour. See ya next year.

Great Season

Michael,
Thanks for running the matches at Easthampton. Great range to shoot at. Look forward to next year and hope I can make all of them. Walt, Don,and Ray for new shooters are cleaning house!! Great shooting.
Thank Maryellen for all the desserts all season! Lunch was delicious.
Winning the surprise raffle was a nice touch. Thank you.

Hope to see you next weekend at Holbrook's last SOTY for the season.

See you next year

Paul

Hi Michael,

I'll add our sincere thanks for running the Easthampton IR matches, great job!

It's great to see comparatively new shooters doing so well. Congratulations all!

Bill, I think Maryellen's brownies are real awesome killer treats. Her contributions to the Easthamton matches are much appreciated. I think her "special" brownies are great. We had them for desert Saturday night and went right to sleep. Your wife giggles and we fall asleep? Must be the age difference? ;)

Paul, congratulations on winning the raffle. Maybe after you finish it you could lend it to Gordon?

Al

HI Guys i am new to this forum and i shoot .22 at my local range here on long island. I see easthampton is that easthampton NY?? i would love to find out more about local shoots

HI Guys i am new to this forum and i shoot .22 at my local range here on long island. I see easthampton is that easthampton NY?? i would love to find out more about local shoots

Valk,
We're in Easthampton MA, but we have many folks drive up from NY, from Long Island, I would suspect it's about 2 1/2 - 3 hour drive.... you can also check the IR 50/50 site... there are quite a few ranges in NY with sanctioned matches.... check out http://www.ir5050.com/ .... or click on some of the icons on the home page of this site.
Best,
Michael

I think there's a virus somewhere

Fred,
??? -- what do you think that?

-- Oh I see... looks like a spammer hit it... and Charles sent them packing!!!

Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mike thank you for the info I have a custom .22 that I had built hall action, hart barrel, and so on. I love it but have only put about 250 rds threw it. I am looking foward to shooting it a lot more this coming season.

Valk,
That's great ... hope you can get up for some matches next season. I'm sure you'll have a good time and meet some great people.

Best,
Michael

Back