Reloading Supplies

R

Rob Ashcraft.

What's the best price anyone has seen out there for powder? Local place has H4350 for $25/lb. Might have to organize a group buy thru friend of mine if anyone is interested. I'll have to chase down pricing. Supplier we go thru can drop ship to you as well.

Later
Rob

Rob,
Best prices I've seen are with Powder Valley. I've only spent about $1,200 on Powder and Primers in the past two months.
Baron

That's a lotta lead throwin!

That's putting a bunch o'lead down range there Baron! Might need enough to go 4 yrs or so though so good idea.

My thoughts exactly

Rob,
Yeah with my two .300 Ackleys and a buddy's Ackley we should be able to make about 4 years. I'll see you at Hawk's Ridge. I plan to make at least two trips to NC this year and this will be the first year I'll be off for the 1K National. I'll be there and try to catch the 600 Nats. if my funds don't run out. I'll have a couple of guys coming with me so we can spread the cost around.
Baron

Cool

Look forward to meeting you. Hopefully gas doesnt skyrocket again this summer! Really looking forward to the 4 target agg for Nats this year in Iowa. Right now planning on about 3 or 4 of us loading up in the truck and trailer and heading west for that event.

Take care
Rob

one of the best deals around GENE SEARS SUPPLY El Reno Oklahoma give them a call at 405-262-2647 ask for BJ or Steve.

mike e

Gene Sears is a distributor. Their retail side of it is called Third Generation Shooter Supply. Great guys to deal with and very good prices. tiny

Lots of thanks

Lots of thanks guys. I'll check these places out.

Rob

Gene Sears is a distributor. Their retail side of it is called Third Generation Shooter Supply. Great guys to deal with and very good prices. tiny

Also, their shipping is a flat rate $4.95.

But, I ordered from them for the first time a month or so ago, and they neglected to tell me about the 3% credit card fee. Shot my good deal all to hell.

Al

Man do I feel lucky @ $17.99 for RL rifle & $18.99 per LB Hodgdon rifle.. :p

Nodak

Rob Ashcraft

Rob
Don't forget to ask whom ever you call about haz mat and shipping charges plus ask them if they even have the powder.
I placed an order with Powder Valley Dec 2 2008 and nothing is even expected in until February 2009.
Lynn

Midsouth has some good prices on powder, and they have Fed 210M primers, or at least they did a couple of weeks ago.

Larry

Back