Rear bag

J

Jason 906

Hello,

Im looking at shooting F class open and need to purchase a rear bag. Shooting rest will be Bald Eagle modified to work. I see lots of rear bags out there. How do i chose the correct one? Thanks, Jason

Hello,

Im looking at shooting F class open and need to purchase a rear bag. Shooting rest will be Bald Eagle modified to work. I see lots of rear bags out there. How do i chose the correct one? Thanks, Jason

I highly recommend a lenzi rear bag that pat sells at PMA Tool.
He has one for long range and benchrest . I love mine.

Get one with a handle

I have a Protektor Docter bag with a handle. It was special order at the time, but I think it's a stock item now. At 22 pounds filled with heavy sand, the handle is very handy for F-class where you have to change yardage positions, and works great for benchrest too. I like it a lot. You can get custom ear height, width between the ears etc.

Thanks for the help. Is the silver Protektor worth the money?

I have no experience with the Protektor silver ears, so I can't advise. Google can, however. I am happy with the cordura ears on mine.

Protektor bags are very customizable, more so than any other. Their service, speed and quality are first rate. I consider them a bargain. A Dr. bag with heavy sand, a handle and silver ears comes to $161.00. I don't think you can beat that for utility, quality and price.

I don't see many bags on the line with handles, but once you try it, you'll be glad you did.

I have no experience with the Protektor silver ears, so I can't advise. Google can, however. I am happy with the cordura ears on mine.

Protektor bags are very customizable, more so than any other. Their service, speed and quality are first rate. I consider them a bargain. A Dr. bag with heavy sand, a handle and silver ears comes to $161.00. I don't think you can beat that for utility, quality and price.

I don't see many bags on the line with handles, but once you try it, you'll be glad you did.

Thanks.

Rear Bag

I have a Protektor Docter bag with a handle. It was special order at the time, but I think it's a stock item now. At 22 pounds filled with heavy sand, the handle is very handy for F-class where you have to change yardage positions, and works great for benchrest too. I like it a lot. You can get custom ear height, width between the ears etc.

I found a Dr. Bag w/ handle for $75 shipped today. I am eager to try it out in Saturdays match. Thanks.

Back