Railgun scope riser mount

HFVINC

Anyone have or make a scope riser for railgun. Want to ad new scope mount to left side, also elevate scope about 4 "The rail gun is an old Bill Hall (not that it matters) barrel block is about 6" long. Thanks. (this is probably not the correct forum for this , but I thought it would get more looks here)

scope risers

Anyone have or make a scope riser for railgun. Want to ad new scope mount to left side, also elevate scope about 4 "The rail gun is an old Bill Hall (not that it matters) barrel block is about 6" long. Thanks. (this is probably not the correct forum for this , but I thought it would get more looks here)

Hello, Not a shameless plug here because I really don't like making them but I do from time to time for people since I feel it's my duty to do so (and I am ok with that), I don't have any at the moment but you may put an add in the classifieds and see what comes up, I will make more when I have more orders for them possibly after the 1st of the year, Good Luck...J

Attachments

• DSCN4368.JPG
    DSCN4368.JPG
    724.3 KB · Views: 416
nice

Hello, Not a shameless plug here because I really don't like making them but I do from time to time for people since I feel it's my duty to do so (and I am ok with that), I don't have any at the moment but you may put an add in the classifieds and see what comes up, I will make more when I have more orders for them possibly after the 1st of the year, Good Luck...J

That's a beautiful rail, Jay..... Scott

Jay,
What is the cost on one of your risers, I would like one anodized purple. If yo plan on a run of them I will put my name on the list.

Jay,
What is the cost on one of your risers, I would like one anodized purple. If yo plan on a run of them I will put my name on the list.

The price is $150 for the taller one and $135 for the shorter one shipped. I would also need a purple rail to do since the min. cost of the anno is $50/$75, However I have spend enough money over the years I may be able to have them run one with another order for minimal$ either way it can get done, Which scope riser were you interested in, Thanks....J
p.s. I use to charge $150 shipped for the shorter as well but since it is smaller I changed the price on that one

Attachments

• DSCN4361.JPG
    DSCN4361.JPG
    761.2 KB · Views: 230
Jay,
I think the short one will be just right, and in thinking about it I won’t need it anodized.
Will send a PM with my info so that when they are ready you can contact me.

Short Discount

Scott

This has to be some kind of racism/favoritism against non vertically challenged shooters. $150 for the tall, $135 for the Short.

BTW, don't mess with me or I'll sick your dog on you.

Later
Dave

Scott

This has to be some kind of racism/favoritism against non vertically challenged shooters. $150 for the tall, $135 for the Short.

BTW, don't mess with me or I'll sick your dog on you.

Later
Dave

Randy Newman preferred the tall ones...

Short risers got no reason
To live
They got little threads
And tiny little screws
Don't leave 'em alone
They'll steal your booze
Look close, they don't run true