Railgun Cart?

Lee Hachigian

Anyone know who might be making them? Or, have pictures I might be able to use as a template?

? ... not sure if I can build it with my Dremel Tool, but I'm getting tied of hauling the thing from bench to loading area and back to the bench!

Thanks,
Lee

Last edited:
Cart for Rail Gun

Lee

I use the
"Industrial Foldit cart" from Timke Mfg
Multiple suppliers--bought through Amazon
Will need the rear gate option to enclose the cart
Also at one time they offered to fill the tires with a foam material--never have a flat again--Can also get that done at some tire dealers
I just added a ply-wood top--make sure you add carpet or rubber material to keep the rail from sliding off the top--or add railing.

I use this around the house/yard all the time also--very handy and light weight and folds up not taking up much room

CLP

I got one of those complicated rigs with the bike tires and wood racks but usually use one of the many folding carts. I like the soft 4 wheel versions from dicks sporting goods

At one time Hoby Bond made and sold some. Don't know if he still does though.

If he doesn't he probably knows someone who would. I have a Hoby and it has the bike wheels.

I found this pic the other day Lee. It looks pretty good to me. Mine isn't gonna be this purty but it will be functional.

Oh, I went and bought a rail.

Joe

I found this pic the other day Lee. It looks pretty good to me. Mine isn't gonna be this purty but it will be functional.

Oh, I went and bought a rail.

Joe

And the cart folds up to fit into your shirt pocket. At least my Hobie Cart does.

Thanks everyone for the advice. I'm going to take CLP's idea and buy a folding garden cart and put a top on it. On the plus side, I'll tell my wife it's for her to use during yard work! :cool:

Lee

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the advice. I'm going to take CLP's idea and buy a folding garden cart and put a top on it. On the plus side, I'll tell my wife it's for her to use during yard work! :cool:

See you all at Weikert and St. Louis.
Lee

Lee
In case you buy the Foldit I strongly recommend the Industrial size, its about 4-6" taller, makes it easier to work off of.
CLP

Railgun cart

Lee/sorry you didn't take a look at my cart at wwcca. Ozark trail folding wagon; $66 at wallmart; free ship to nearest wallmart. Will hold up to 200 lbs, has a folding bed liner, extending handle, weighs about 21 lbs, bed is about 16x36, sturdy steel folding parts, heavy duty nylon sides/bottom; collapses to about 16x14 with a nylon strap to retain colllapsed cart in your car for travel. Mine is a racy red color. Very happy with it the two times i used it. My research led me to believe it was more sturdy than others, and the price is right (sale now). Hope this helps/chuck green

Damn steve! First i see something about a gurney and then you bring out a rolling tool cart with 30" wheels with spinners? Why not just use a wheelbarrow? A truck bed trailer? A 32' gooseneck? An old boat trailer? Yall are killin me here.

Back