R.I.P. Larry Kuse

I heard this earlier this morning. I always enjoyed talking to Larry, and he was truly a decent person. He was always willing to try something new when it came to barrels.

I was sad to hear about Larry's sickness and his quick passing from when he found out about it. Larry definitely was one of the good guys and will be missed. I've shot with Larry for a long time. Our prayers go out to Ruth and his family.

Mike

Larry was one of the true gentlemen of not only our sport but overall. He will be missed by so many of us. God bless his family and friends in these sad times. Jesse

Fine Man..! Will be sorly missed.

Will miss Larry... Was at just about every match I've ever attended.. Was so very helpful to me in my early
years shooting this sport...

Just sad news.. God Bless Mr. Kuse.

cale

Larry didn't call today. I would talk to Larry just about every day. We'd talk about chambering barrels, bullet making, matches, our friends and families. Some days it was a short chat, other days it was finding out what the other planned for that day. He taught me a lot about shooting and chambering barrels. He shared his considerable knowledge without reservation. The last thing he taught all of us was how to face the end of your life with dignity and strength. Ruth and his family will miss him. So will I.

Tony stated it pretty well. I too will miss the good-natured sparring with Larry, and his enthusiasm for BR shooting. R.I.P., Larry. RG

I remember first meeting Larry at a BR match in Council Bluffs about 3 years ago. Always helpful and encouraging; I never heard him speak in anger or with disrespect of anything/anyone. I also saw him shoot his then VFS world record at CB in 2012. He was the reason that I began travelling to KC to shoot last year. A kind soul. I will miss him. God bless him and his family.
Don

Back