PRP Bullets - "Coyote"

TJV

I just purchased a box of "Coyote" bullets (53 grain .224) from PRPBULLETS through Bruno Shooters Supply.

This is my first venture into "custom" bullets. I am normally a Berger user. I would like to hear from anyone who has used these bullets as to what kind of results they have experienced and also what makes them stand apart from other comercially available bullets like Berger or Hornady etc.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Thanks in advance seems to be a misnomer here as you’ve already bought these bullets.
I’ve not used PRP Coyotes but the upside of custom bullets is that they are generally made off of a single “assembly line” and are more easily duplicated with additional purchases. My advice would be to shoot a few and if you like them, buy more while you can,

I just purchased a box of "Coyote" bullets (53 grain .224) from PRPBULLETS through Bruno Shooters Supply.

This is my first venture into "custom" bullets. I am normally a Berger user. I would like to hear from anyone who has used these bullets as to what kind of results they have experienced and also what makes them stand apart from other comercially available bullets like Berger or Hornady etc.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Bruno's son in law?

Back