Prize List for World Championships being held in Brisbane

garrettkq

Is there a prize list that exists for the Worlds competition coming up in Australia? We heard there was some sponsors, but is there going to be a prize table?

There is info and links on Wrabf Website here is full list to date.

Below is an update on where we are at for Brisbane Australia 2015, the numbers and generosity of our sponsors is extremely pleasing. As always i ask that you support our very generous sponsors.

Countries Attending: Approx 20
Shooters Attending : Approx 150 per each of the 5 events

ELEY MAJOR SPONSORSHIP: Rimfire
Competitors Gift ALL
Rimfire IS - bronze, silver, gold - gold gets trophy bullet - prizes of ammo 3rd place 1000 rounds, 2nd place 1500 rounds, 1st place 2500 rounds
Rimfire LV - bronze, silver, gold - gold gets trophy bullet - prizes of ammo 3rd place 1000 rounds, 2nd place 1500 rounds, 1st place 2500 rounds
Rimfire HV - bronze, silver, gold - gold gets trophy bullet - prizes of ammo 3rd place 1000 rounds, 2nd place 1500 rounds, 1st place 2500 rounds
Rimfire LV/HV Agg – Trophy Bullet for Gold and 5000 rounds ammo - prizes of ammo 3rd place 1000 rounds, 2nd place 1500 rounds, 1st place 2500 rounds
Rimfire IS/LV/HV Agg – Trophy Bullet for Gold and 5000 rounds ammo to overall winner

AIR RIFLE MAJOR SPONSORS:
STEYR SPORT & Potter Fireamrs - Steyr Benchrest Air Rifle Air Rifle Agg Winner (Potters Rifle & Pellets will have a site Stand)
JSB: Trophies and Medals + Competitors Gift ALL

Other Committed Sponsors:
*Targets & On Site Benchrest Sales Stand - Benchrest Shooters Supply
* Turbo Barelled Action - DiOrio Manufacturing Farewell Dinner Lucky Draw
* Benchrest Match Stock for above Turbo - Don Stith Stocks As above as they go together
* 2 x Match Grade .22 Barells - Total Engineering Solutions Junior HV & Junior Agg Champion
* 2 x Seb Rear Bags - Rob Carnell Lucky Draw
* Seb Neo Front Rest - Sebastian Lambang Lucky Draw
* MARCH Benchrest Scope - Sport & Defence CZ For Rimfire 3 Gun Agg Winner
*Lynx 36 X Scope from Safari Fire Arms Lucky Draw
*Bamboo BigStick stock. Not inlet but painted Lucky Draw
*Slovenia REST or Flags Lucky Draw
*Bulz Eye Pro 13 Optical Boosters for winners Open, Junior & Top Team in HV Rfire + a Heat Mirage Barell Shield that will have logos etc for every competitor.

Last edited:
Thats great to see, my compliments to the retailer donating the Steyr. It seems quite a bit of attention and prizes have been allocated to Rimfire. Are there plans to expand the prize pool for the Air Rifle classes? The prizes listed at the end, are those to be raffled? Keep up the great work Bill!

Garrett

Thats great to see, my compliments to the retailer donating the Steyr. It seems quite a bit of attention and prizes have been allocated to Rimfire. Are there plans to expand the prize pool for the Air Rifle classes? The prizes listed at the end, are those to be raffled? Keep up the great work Bill!

Garrett

Hi the Steyr Air Rifle is a 50/50 sponsorship with our local dealer Potter Firearms and Steyr. We do a raffle each night at presentations for lucky draw prizes and once you win you cant win again, you also need to be at the presentation, this encourages everyone to come along. This is what i have personally managed so far it adds up to around $35000 retail, we will see closer and next year if the Air Rifle is a bit short I may take a couple of lucky draws and allocate to Air Prizes if nothing else comes up.

Another Country

On a side note we hope to be welcoming our 26th member Country in the coming weeks and it's a BIG Country that target shooting is a big part of.

Back