Precision Shooting Magazines

B

bfloresf1

does anyone have some Precision Shooting Magazines they would like to get rid of?

Ben
Chula Vista, CA

I am looking for any of them, I am starting from scratch. New to bench rest shooting.

Ben

sorry , no...but i was born and raised in chula vista......where are you shooting ??..out off 94 ??

mike in co

Mike,

Yes off of 94 and also at the pala range off the 15... I still need to join the Pala range club.

Ben

it gets worse....
i spent two years in the san francisco bay area.
6 years in hawaii( as anti gun as they are , they have a free public range, and the do hunt hogs)
a winter in chicago
and 40 plus years in chula vista...
mike in co
Now we know what's wrong with Mike in Co.
Chula Vista, indeed

Ben,

"The Benchrest Shooting Primer" is an excellent compilation of Precision Shooting mgazine articles. Good material for benchrest newbies. Available from Sinclair's for $19.95.

THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED HERE IN LOVELY COLORADO.....never owned one in ca.....
mike in co
I spent a lot of time in and around Chula Vista with the California Varmint callers, but never developed AR itus

Mike, I understand your problem.
I lived in Lemon Grove, Santee, and 13 yrs. in La Mesa......
I did own an AR or 2 while in CA. Used to shoot at Kitchen Creek, before they shut it down. Only range I knew about. Kinda miss the desert...And the scuba diving.
Saw on the internet, there is a new(new for me) club East of El Cajon. It even has a bow range......

Newcomer,

I will look into getting that book. I will order it this weekend, thanks for the suggestion.

Ben

I got some I can send ya I dont really read em more than once. I think I have about 3 years of them. There are a few I want to keep for certain articles so I want to go through them. I just moved and have some work to do around here. Give me a couple a weeks.

yes i have shot at kitchen creek before billybob clintons spouse had them shut down for "lead contamination"....
san diego fish and game and south bay rod and gun...were two ranges for members ....south bay is the one on 94.

mike in co
Mike, I understand your problem.
I lived in Lemon Grove, Santee, and 13 yrs. in La Mesa......
I did own an AR or 2 while in CA. Used to shoot at Kitchen Creek, before they shut it down. Only range I knew about. Kinda miss the desert...And the scuba diving.
Saw on the internet, there is a new(new for me) club East of El Cajon. It even has a bow range......

Back