Precision Rifleman

Dan H

Got mine today, was checking out the schedule's for the different regions and found that many clubs had shoots listed but there wasn't a date published.

What's the deal, has anyone else noticed that discrepancy?

Dan Honert

Got mine today, was checking out the schedule's for the different regions and found that many clubs had shoots listed but there wasn't a date published.

What's the deal, has anyone else noticed that discrepancy?

Dan Honert

Looks like we're operating on the, " just list it, and they will [know when to] come", philosophy . . . been wonderin' about that too . . ? RG

Dan
The regional directors do not have the schedules worked out yet, so the listed the matches that were shot last year in those regions and are awaiting final scheduling! Notice the ones in red those schedules are firm and set. they were just filling space by listing matches from last year!

Gary

Thanks guy's. I guess I've not noticed this in the past Gary, that clears up a lot of confusion for me any way, and I'm not easily confused. lol

Dan Honert

Hi Dan,
My guess why the dates are not there is due to the Clubs not sending their “signed” match schedule form to the regional director. I know there are some clubs that use their January Club Members meeting to finalize their range’s multi-discipline yearly schedule.

In the Eastern Region, I post the tentative schedule on the ER webpage on NBRSA.org after our annual meeting.

Lee

Attachments

• BB951780-098E-4BCD-98F0-F5C54647BC84.jpeg
    BB951780-098E-4BCD-98F0-F5C54647BC84.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 230
I kind of

Hi Dan,
My guess why the dates are not there is due to the Clubs not sending their “signed” match schedule form to the regional director. I know there are some clubs that use their January Club Members meeting to finalize their range’s multi-discipline yearly schedule.

In the Eastern Region, I post the tentative schedule on the ER webpage on NBRSA.org after our annual meeting.

Lee

figured that. See you at the Shamrock?

Dan

OK, I give up, I will admit to being in a constant state of confusion. If you don't believe me just ask my wife.

Dan Honert
Hey, I'm with Mr. Dan here! ;-)
Wilbur - ya see how poorly my perverted attempt at humor comes off sans the emoticons?!!? ; -) RG

Back