Prayers for Ronnie Cheek

Butch Lambert

Got an email that Ronnie had a heart attack and that he and his wife may have covid. He was at home as they won't let him in the hospital.

Whow he had a Heart Attack and cannot go to the ER or be admitted into the Hospital what is this Country turning into. God will take care of him and that is what I am asking him to do.

Whow he had a Heart Attack and cannot go to the ER or be admitted into the Hospital what is this Country turning into. God will take care of him and that is what I am asking him to do.

I need to amend that. He had extensive heart surgery and was discharged because of covid. I'm waiting on updates.

Butch

I need to amend that. He had extensive heart surgery and was discharged because of covid. I'm waiting on updates.

probably quite similar to a situation of a good friend this past March. He had surgery for an blood vessel aneurism on his heart(major surgery) and was discharged in 3 days due to covid concerns in the hospital. Probably a wise move at the time.

probably quite similar to a situation of a good friend this past March. He had surgery for an blood vessel aneurism on his heart(major surgery) and was discharged in 3 days due to covid concerns in the hospital. Probably a wise move at the time.

Probably a good idea.
I would bet he was having an unremarkable recovery in those few days,
so best to get him as far away from sick people as possible.

Getting a Covid infection while recovering from heart surgery would
not be a good thing.

Butch, what's the latest regarding Ronnie?
Ronnie, though we've never met, if you're listening, best regards and prayers for your full recovery - a brother
in arms. RG

Back