Powder scale accruacy

Powder scale accuracy

Ahh the cans you both like the can method?.
Did you learn that from GUY GREEN? That's what he did a lot.

Ahh the cans you both like the can method?.
Did you learn that from GUY GREEN? That's what he did a lot.
Guy Green?
Gerry, do you really think anybody here besides you and me goes back far enough to remember Guy? Admittedly it does seem like yesterday he was around.
Dick

My FX 120i

is on the way. Checked my credit card today and it was posted for $425.00. They said they don't charge until the product is shipped. The guy I talked to said that they truck the stuff over the border and then ship common carrier from there. Should get it by next Wednesday.

Decided to take inventory of my scales. So now I will have, in addition to the FX 120i, an Ohaus Navigator scale, an Adam HCB 123 scale, a RCBS Chargemaster and a Lyman 1200 DPS dispensers, Dillon terminator, a Cabel's XT 1500, RCBS 1500, JS-VG digital, and a Ohaus 5 0 5 beam scale. Man, how did I get into this? What's that old saying, a fool and his money are soon parted. :eek:

If you calibrate your scale with known weights before you get any measurement you get consistency in results. And there will be a low chance of error. And in digital scale you must set it to zero before getting any measurement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scales

Some of us in the southeast still use the "ole trusty tobacco scale" balance beam , and a 5lb check weight.

Scales have had a price increase, now $525.00 without shipping.
It is not a tough job to find cheap scales. There are many commercial scales stores providing their products at affordable prices. Shipping may be charged but still we can find cheap scales. Just Google you query and you will see stuff with different price lists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back