powder prices

Also all the new games coming online is also forcing the price upward I think. Folks seem to like shooting at steel vs paper now a day .

Hate to say it. But, I helped a few widows out. Or is it better to say I bought some from friends after they passed away. Some just before.
A friend mention $50/lb. I thought he was talking VV stuff. I get a ton of emails from vendors. Looked at one last week Wow!
I just looked at Mid south. N133 $300/ 8lbs.

There is a huge price difference between LT-30 & LT-32 and the other powders.....

VV hasn't gotten stupid with their pricing. Alliant went through the roof earlier this year. AA did too in the spring, but came back to earth later. Now they have gotten ridiculous again. I have 28lbs of VV and 10 of LT-32, so I can play the waiting game until a deal comes along.

honestly there are 2 big factors.
1) manufactures are not dumb, they watch what people paid during the "shortage" and adjust their prices so the distributor and the dealer can still make money as does the maker.
2) biden has screwed the american economy so bad some may never recover
( i am still shooting and making rifles)

It could also be that Hodgdon is manipulating the market since they own so many different brands. Last year hodgdon brand powders were scarce, but the Accurate Arms line filled shelves. VV is the only one that has exercised some restraint.

Back