Paul Ryan passed away

Jim Borden

I know this showed up in another thread but I thought it appropriate to post as separate thread that Paul passed away on Monday 3/28/16 from pancreatic Cancer. Paul was always a pleasure to be around. he shot well and at same time was a graceful competitor if he did not win. he spent the last years of his shooting playing with various calibers and attended matches preloaded so he could mix with the crowd and tell his favorite pope jokes and just plain have fun. We are diminished by his passing.

Jim Borden

So sorry to hear that Jim. He was a true gentlemen and I enjoyed conversing with Paul at the matches and having the pleasure shooting next to him. He had a keen sense of his neighbors rhythm and was always mindful of what was going on. He certainly didn't deserve that fate. I hope he didn't suffer too long. He will be missed.

Pat

Sorry to hear about Paul. I knew he was battling the big C

He was fine man a surely will be missed.
Gerry

Always enjoyed seeing and being around Paul.
He will be greatly missed.My thoughts and prayers to his family and loved ones.

Milt Craven

thank you for letting us know about Paul,,,I only knew him from shooting matches but when we would meet it was like we talked every day,,,he had personality plus (and was a Lefty),,,people like Paul make life competing more important than winning and the importance of being involved with life and respect for your fellow man,,,Roger

Back