OT-How bout them Astros?

Gave away my baseball cards this past spring to a young fellow in West Virginia. Among them was my last Jack Lazorko card, "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Lazorko". Jack has been a customer of mine for many many years, but you can hear his "yankee" accent from 2 blocks away. He has generously given his seats to our guys for the Ranger games. Jack has had several positions with the Rangers. He was an old hockey player and has one Son that played hockey in Canada.
A pretty good "yankee" guy and enjoyable to talk to.

For you hockey fans-Jack's Son Nick

Nick Lazorko

2007-2010 Winkler Flyers (MJHL) in Manitoba, Canada… 182 regular season games played, 109 goals, 110 assists… MJHL All-Rookie Team… Two-time MJHL All-Star.

2008-2009 Registered 103pts (54goals 49assists) in a single season. Drafted 7th round #76 overall by the Lincoln Stars in the (USHL) entry draft. Also drafted to the Bismarck Bobcats (NAHL) entry draft.

2011-2012 American Hockey Coaches' Association Third-Team All-American ... Named to New England Hockey Writers' Division II/III All-Star team ... Joe Concannon Semifinalist ... ECAC East First-Team Selection ... Named ECAC East Player of the week (11/7) ... Ranked third in the country in goals per game (0.88) and sixth in points per game (1.54) ... Set single-season program record with 23 goals ... Finished with the third highest single-season point total in school history (40) ... Led the team in goals (23) and finished tied for first in points (40).

2013-2014 All-SPHL 2nd team with 32 goals, seven of which were game-winners, both were second most in the SPHL. Led the SPHL with 265 shots, was third with a +25 rating and finished sixth in points (49).

2014-2015 Started the season Division 1 in Sweden with the Lindesberg Lindlovens… Returned to the Huntsville Havoc for the start of the SPHL season… Traded in December 2014 to the Pensacola Ice Flyers.

2015-2016 Traded from the Pensacola Ice Flyers (Florida) to the Fayetteville FireAnts (North Carolina). Tallied 28 goals & 18 assists in 55 games played.

2016-2017 Joined the Leipzig IceFighters, located in Leipzig, Germany (Oberliga). Leading the team with 33 goals in just 44 games as an import player.

2015/2016/2017 Played in the Ice Hockey Classic (Australia) with team USA. Helping to promote the game of hockey along with raising awareness of concussions.

http://www.stopconcussions.com/

Elite Prospects
http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=39995

I'm not a fan, I've never followed MLB but I'm watching this game on youtube and I gotta' say I'm really enjoying Peacock's pitching, dude's a Mo'Chine.....

And now Charlie Morton..... wheewwww...... I wouldn't want to be looking down his bore...

Not the killer B’s, but very exciting. I get all pumped up just watching Altuve.

Bill, we started watching the Astros at the first of the season. Altuve is by far my wife's favorite player. We were sitting in a sports bar restaurant at LAX for game 7 with Mike Conry before we flew to New Zealand. We were able to sit there and watch the whole game with a room full of other Astro's fans before our plane left that night. Great last game and a fun year of watching the Astros.

Back