One Piece Rest

I've never seen one but I'd want to see the whole thing before bidding, for one thing what does the butt end of the rifle set on, for that matter what does the front set on? There is a block bolted to the for arm would that have to go ao any rifle you wanted to shoot?
Maybe someone here has one and could shed a little more light on this.
Pete

I have a "Name Brand" one piece rest and would prefer to have a Joystick top on mine. I use a Farley for all else and being able to go from record to sighter quickly is something I have become accustomed to and miss being able to do it. I have been considering making an attachment that would easily adapt to my Farley.

I actually saw one in person a little over a month ago, he did not use it in a match and frankly some of the guys were looking at it talking about it but I did not pay particular attention to it. It may have been expensive originaly when produces but does not hold a candle to say a Pappas...... it was bought by Mac Ahart in Jefferson City bought...probably from the same guy.

His username here is MDAhart. You might send him a personal message and see if he responds.

Charlie Peters

I have a Fulghum (not Fulgram) and I can get to the record target at a pretty good pace if I need to. If you are looking for a one-piece rest, I would look for a used Pappas or, a new Pappas or Fulghum.

I purchased one of the rests a few months ago. I was able to get one cheap enough that I would take a chance.
Someone spent a lot of money and time designing and building a rest that will not work very well for competitive rimfire shooting. They had some good ideas and went to a lot of effort to change current rest designs.
I have taken mine apart and plan on using the pieces for a project I want to try . Thanks Mac

Back