Obama and Executive order

H."Snuffy"Smith

I just read on Fox news.com that Obama may use "executive order" to bypass congress on the gun control issue.
Is deleting the 2nd Amendment coming ? This man is WAAY too powerful, are our reps going to stand by and watch him destroy my country ? Annd, how about the horrible income tax increases already in use for "middle class America"

Where are the people who voted for this "rascal" ?
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
"Snuffy" Smith, AKA the old goat as HFV calls me.

This clearly illustrates, for anyone who cares to look, the extraordinarily blatant hypocrisy of the democrats and their howls of rage at the "transgressions" against the constitution and liberty by George Bush. They are perfectly happy with a dictator as long as it is their dictator. If the country ever manages to change governments again, the dems will immediately reassume their righteous indignation, without even the decency of embarrassment. But it's not like the press will bring it up or anything.

but such actions is WHY THERE IS A SECOND AMMENDMENT

WHEN GOVERNMENT FAILS TO RESPOND TO ITS CITIZENS IT IS THE DUTY OF ITS CITIZENS TO REPLACE THAT GOVERNMENT...

They float a comment like that to see how much flak it draws. If we don't scream out to our Senators and Representatives, the next step will be the Executive Order.

ReedG ............

Keep in mind that we shooters are out-numbered (about 10 to one), and this is going to require a whole lot of flak. Non-shooters are seeing the liberal news media pushing anti-gun propaganda at warp speed. It's going to be a major uphill battle to overcome the liberal mainstream news media. The purpose (and importance) of our Second Amendment isn't going to see the light of day.

People who voted for him and people who emboldened the antis are on here Snuffy. They are just silent all of a sudden. They are trying to figure out who to blame it on.

But, but, but vicvanb said

and MrD promised,

"Obama isn't interested in your guns.....he's really nice....."

And about 50 other "SHOOTERS" on this site have asked the question....."how much do we have to give Mr Obama and his friends this time?"

READ THE FRICKIN' NEWS PEOPLE!!!!!

IT'S ALL THERE NOW, IN PRINT!

We are NOT a democracy my friends!!!!! Or at least we're not supposed to be, and this should show everyone WHY we aren't, because people are STUPID! And they vote with their tender little hearts and minds and feelings and wahhh wahhh wahhh........

sometimes it hurts to be right

al

I just realized something...... and this is the part that really bends me over..... what the vics and D's of this world will say now, in "answer" is "but.. but.. but.. "that was BEFORE 'The Tragedy.'""

And in their wee minds this is TRUE!

I went thru all this with MrD the first election cycle when I nearly got kicked off he forum for talking about "stuff not related to guns."

Liberals, and ESPECIALLY those liberals who call themselves "moderates" or "progressives" or "libertarians" (or in some cases even conservatives! I know a lot of fundamentalist conserva...........liberals) simply CANNOT grasp the concept of cause and effect. The future is always a complete mystery to them.

Which brings me to my second point, our current Pain in the OTUS does have one singular strength, one single thing which gets him elected..... he's got street cunning. Gangsta' cunning. This dude would make a great Ponzi salesman because he's believable in the eyes of the gullible. Watching him arch his eyebrows and turn direct accusations into "how dare you question my integrity!" I'm amazed at the sheer gall of the man. He's good in a car salesman sort of way, he appeals to stupid on a base level. I remember when he took the Republican accusation about "doing the same thing over and over" and rode Einstein's quote about "the definition of insanity" straight into the oval office.

Brilliant politics.......

and here we are :)

"surprise, surprise"

NOT!!

al

Obama specifically mentioned "internet sales of ammunition" as part of the problem in a prior speech. I wonder if reloading components will lie within his definition? I think something like this could be accomplished through the commerce department quite easily without executive order.

Larry,
On the last link you posted of the good quotes, it ends with a great video parody of Gen. Patton. Definitely worth watching!
Thanks for sharing.
Don

they tried, got caught and back pedaled.....tried to "update" some osha rules....but were actually trying to ban the movement of primers..and limit public access to where they were stored.

mike in co

Obama specifically mentioned "internet sales of ammunition" as part of the problem in a prior speech. I wonder if reloading components will lie within his definition? I think something like this could be accomplished through the commerce department quite easily without executive order.

Executive Order.......something the President signs to get what he wants without following the Constitution or taking the political course through Congress, thereby leaving Congress unaccountable...................

Later
Dave

Back