NRA Meeting in Indy

skeetlee

Next weekend in Indy is the biggest NRA meeting/convention in history, so I take it? Is anyone going? I have my pass and I plan on attending. Not 100% sure what to expect, but it sort of sounds like a mini shot show??? Does anyone know for sure what this event has in store? What reading material I have found says over 600 exhibits. Sounds fun!! Ill be there Saturday! Lee

I spent 3 days at the Houston show last year. Had a great time. Don't know about the politics as I didn't go to those meetings. They were probably good though. Very crowded, but a bunch of very polite people. People were carrying at the Houston Show. I don't believe anybody got shot or killed. Indy will have to go a long way to have a better show and as many people as Houston.

they are claiming 70,000 people. I cant wait till morning as I am hitting the road. 2hr drive. piece of cake. sucks I have to go alone though. wife couldn't get the day off, all my buddies are also working. Fortunately my city job I have, and that I love so much, allows me to come and go as I please. Paid I might add!!!!!! Lee

From the news in Houston last year.

More than 86,000 Second Amendment supporters attended the NRA’s annual meeting in Houston last weekend, shattering the previous attendance record, the National Rifle Association announced Monday. The numbers for 2013 increased by almost 15,000 from last year’s convention in St. Louis, according to spokesman Andrew Arulanandam.

The NRA originally estimated that around 75,000 people would attend.

Back