Not such a Bad Day.

Speaking of being banned...

Pat Maybe you could move in with Howie in Ohio and he could fill you in.

...My apologies fellas, my son and I helped facilitate the relocation of the "Long Island Strangler" to sunny Ohio, therefore I suppose we will be sentenced to a lifetime ban from the Eastern Region. hehehehe

"can't we all just get along"

Hope to see you all next spring

Pat

...My apologies fellas, my son and I helped facilitate the relocation of the "Long Island Strangler" to sunny Ohio, therefore I suppose we will be sentenced to a lifetime ban from the Eastern Region. hehehehe

"can't we all just get along"

Hope to see you all next spring

Pat

Why?
Was there too much competition on Long Island....???

Turmoil

I'm with Jim.

Jim took me under his wing in Raton several years ago. Mike Ratigan was a "God Send" at the BR School. I was bitten, but detoured through Dr. offices and hospitals since. I allowed my membership to lapse in the meantime, but have not lost my zeal for accuracy. Will renew membership soon.
I trust the intentions of the people I've come in contact with in my abreviated intro into the benchrest world, and don't for one minute believe that they want NBRSA to implode.

I'm an outsider, but I care about this discipline and organization. This is where the "gurus" are to be found.
This organization is the "Gospel" for many of us out here searching, and who are anonymous. The dirty laundry is heading to the wash, and I, and many others of those "hooked", will rely on the solid, sane, NBRSA folks to extinguish this flare-up.

I'm shooting again, and I have/use flags.
I'm 75, and owe a debt of gratitude to many.
We don't need a divorce.

Wilbur, Jim, Mike, Speedy, Stick, Jackie, Gene, Scott,Tony, Bart, Wayne, Billy, Ivyl, Bob, Farley, Mike, Mickey, Virgil, Francis, Jim, Mike, Lou, Brady, Dr. Tim, Charles, Ronl, Lester,Jack, Robert, Ed, Clarencel, Ronnie, Bibs, Jim, Bob, and adinfidium. I can't even list all the folks who have impacted my life, and my shooting interests. There are many others who have impacted my life in my golden years, and I am greatful.

Thanks for tolerateding me.

Dennis Egmon

Bench rest baptism

Francis, you are one of a kind. You, indeed, were guilty of infecting me. Just not in the delivery room. In fact, I took the dare to go to Raton partialy because you had mentioned you might be there helping. Your absence goaded me into the Michigan trip. And I regret none of it. I've just been sidetracked.
I think our girls at Tawas were treated like queens. (I'm still getting comments from the boss about repeat performances.) But I'm sure satisfied that I received a cram course in "ultimate rifle accuracy" from some of the best in the world. And, I was privileged to meet some of the "best in the world".

And now, if I could just get my son to take the time.

All you guys are super, and have unveiled a whole new dimension in accuracy and reloading.

Thanks,

Dennis

Back