Night Force Reticle changes?

A few years ago they wanted $350 to change the reticle on a 12x42 NSX. I think all of their reticles are etched into the glass which makes it cost more to change. Best to call them to get a current quote.

A few years ago they wanted $350 to change the reticle on a 12x42 NSX. I think all of their reticles are etched into the glass which makes it cost more to change. Best to call them to get a current quote.
If that's true, I find that to be a very reasonable price

I decided on

q 42-44 but the only ones around are crosshairs only and I want a dot. for that kind of extra money might as well buy the big variable.

Thanks,

Pete

q 42-44 but the only ones around are crosshairs only and I want a dot. for that kind of extra money might as well buy the big variable.

Thanks,

Pete

What are u talking about Pete. I had 3 of the NF 42X Competition scopes and 1 had a dot and the other 2 are plain crosshairs.

What are you talking about?

What are u talking about Pete. I had 3 of the NF 42X Competition scopes and 1 had a dot and the other 2 are plain crosshairs.

I want what I want, it's really that simple. The model has been discontinued.

Pete

Did you think

like he said
YOU CANNOT DO THAT
they are no longer being built, maybe later but not now.
dealer inventory is all there is..
and he cannot find a dealer with a dot.
I THINK HE SAID THAT

that NF may have one still in inventory?

no

this is NOT A NEW ISSUE
it has been known for some time that nf quit making the scope( they never said they would never make any more. just no production for now)
which is why he was asking about cost to change.....

that NF may have one still in inventory?

Last edited:
He

no

this is NOT A NEW ISSUE
it has been known for some time that nf quit making the scope( they never said they would never make any more. just no production for now)
which is why he was asking about cost to change.....

may have not exhausted all sources of potential inventory.

A friend of a friend

bought one yesterday for a grand! Some people are just luckier than others, eh?

Lifetime guarantee, I might add :).

Pete

Last edited:
Back