New rifle builds!

As far as the test you suggested, using the same stock but different actions same barrel will not work, the 2500 has a inverted recoil lug than when properly bedded, will stick out on the stock, and will not allow the Turbo action to fit flat on the stock, the Vudoo, forget it, it is a totally different foot print.
Now I can test all 3 of the Vudoo actions in the same stock, and using the same barrel but I don't know what that would prove. Explain what you are looking for ??
Evelio.

It just so happens, I own a stock that Ivan made that will accept the V-22S, Turbo and 2500. Maybe we have an opportunity to conduct a cool test....

MB

It just so happens, I own a stock that Ivan made that will accept the V-22S, Turbo and 2500. Maybe we have an opportunity to conduct a cool test....

MB

Mike,

That is great. To test these actions using the same barrel, trigger, stock, and tuner you will need an adapter to fit the .750 barrel tenon.

That should not be much of a problem. Many of these adapters have been made for use in 40Xs.

As interesting as that test will be it may be even more interesting if you could take your rifle to the ARA in-door Nationals. Or have someone else shoot it at the Nationals.

I'm under the impression there will be other V-22S represented at the match. The more the merrier.

This could be the "coming out" of a new RFBR action to main stream RFBR.

This will add interest to the match and make it an historical event.

Time to get this thing on the road.

TKH

Last edited:
Mike,

That is great. To test these actions using the same barrel, trigger, stock, and tuner you will need an adapter to fit the .750 barrel tenon.

That should not be much of a problem. Many of these adapters have been made for use in 40Xs.

As interesting as that test will be it may be even more interesting if you could take your rifle to the ARA in-door Nationals. Or have someone else shoot it at the Nationals.

I'm under the impression there will be other V-22S represented at the match. The more the merrier.

This could be the "coming out" of a new RFBR action to main stream RFBR.

This will add interest to the match and make it an historical event.

Time to get this thing on the road.

TKH

I'm certainly interested in the test and familiar with the reducer for the .750" tenon. The difficult part is to schedule the time to work on it.

Beyond that, I really have no personal interest in anything in GA, but let me know what you have going on elsewhere and I'll be there. My rifle arrives Monday and I have a couple boxes of the Eley to play with from testing in Ivan's tunnel, but anxious to get to Lapua in early March.

MB

I'm certainly interested in the test and familiar with the reducer for the .750" tenon. The difficult part is to schedule the time to work on it.

Beyond that, I really have no personal interest in anything in GA, but let me know what you have going on elsewhere and I'll be there. My rifle arrives Monday and I have a couple boxes of the Eley to play with from testing in Ivan's tunnel, but anxious to get to Lapua in early March.

MB

The Professional Shooting League (PSL) Muller Works Winter Shoot Out, 19 March 2021, and the ARA In-door Nationals 20-21 Mar 2021,

will be by far the most important matches coming up before the summer season.

But they aren't the only ones.

Mar 27, 2021 at Kettlefoot, Va. the Unlimited Tennessee State IR 50/50 10 shot tournament will be held.

April 2, 2021 Piney Hill, Va. will be hosting the Unlimited IR 50/50 Virginia State and Mid Atlantic Tournament.

April 3, 2021 Piney Hill, Va. will be hosting the IR 50/50 10 shot Virginia State and Mid Atlantic tournament.

April 4, 2021 Piney Hill, Va. will be hosting the IR 50/50 10 shot Nationals.

Any of these would be an ideal place to have the Vudoo 22S "Coming Out party.

TKH

The Professional Shooting League (PSL) Muller Works Winter Shoot Out, 19 March 2021, and the ARA In-door Nationals 20-21 Mar 2021,

will be by far the most important matches coming up before the summer season.

But they aren't the only ones.

Mar 27, 2021 at Kettlefoot, Va. the Unlimited Tennessee State IR 50/50 10 shot tournament will be held.

April 2, 2021 Piney Hill, Va. will be hosting the Unlimited IR 50/50 Virginia State and Mid Atlantic Tournament.

April 3, 2021 Piney Hill, Va. will be hosting the IR 50/50 10 shot Virginia State and Mid Atlantic tournament.

April 4, 2021 Piney Hill, Va. will be hosting the IR 50/50 10 shot Nationals.

Any of these would be an ideal place to have the Vudoo 22S "Coming Out party.

TKH

Ok, just to confirm, the PSL and Indoor Nats are in GA?

I can work out time to make it to a few of what’s on your list, let’s discuss soon.

MB

Ok, just to confirm, the PSL and Indoor Nats are in GA?

I can work out time to make it to a few of what’s on your list, let’s discuss soon.

MB

Yep! Both the In-door PSL and the ARA In-door Nats are at Chickenfoot, Cedartown, Ga.

They have been there for quite awhile now.

They were at the Rocky River Barn in North Carolina. Really wish they would alternate years but don't see that happening.

The indoor matches would be the best place to introduce the V22S. Outdoors adds many additional factors to the equation.

TKH

Yep! Both the In-door PSL and the ARA In-door Nats are at Chickenfoot, Cedartown, Ga.

They have been there for quite awhile now.

They were at the Rocky River Barn in North Carolina. Really wish they would alternate years but don't see that happening.

The indoor matches would be the best place to introduce the V22S. Outdoors adds many additional factors to the equation.

TKH

Gotcha, thanks Tony. I have a genuine interest in the actual events, but no interest in Chickenfoot. I'll be sure to catch up with you in other events as the season gets cranked up.

MB

Back