Need help learning too reload. (Virginia)

L

LTS11H

I'm getting back into shooting and I finally have some reloading equipment. Is there anyone in the Central Virgini area that would be willing too help me out and get me started? 540-849-0116

Reloading

I have a suggestion if you don't find anyone close. Check out a guy on Youtube called "Ammosmith". He has some very good video's for everything from beginner to advanced reloading. There are also others that also have very good demonstrations by other experienced reloaders as well.

I'm in MN, but I'll gladly help if you have any questions. Feel free to send me a PM, and I'll give you my home number, in case you would like to talk. I load 25 different calibers, ranging from .380 ACP thru 50 BMG (I currently shoot the 50 in FCSA Competition.

Invest in some current loading manuals and read them. Many of us learned handloading using this method and it may still be the best way to learn, even if is slower. YouTube might be okay, but it would be wise and safer to have a basic background in handloading before going that route.

not in your area code ...

but am located in what I have heard called - central va - a little south of Richmond..... if that meets your requirements then give me a shout at mike at mdephoto dot com ... I've got a nice reloading room in the back of my garage and have been reloading 6 ppc, 30 BR, 308 and a variety of pistol calibers for a few years now.....

Back