NBRSA Washington State 3 gun Championship

varminthunter1

Club Coordinator
Time is running out.
Please make your plans to attend the

WASHINGTON STATE SPORTER, LIGHT VARMINT, HEAVY VARMINT & THREE GUN CHAMPIONSHIPS
ED FROMBACH MEMORIAL.

These will be contested at 100 and 200 yards, Sporter on Sat, Light Varmint on Sunday, and Heavy Varmint on Monday, all 5 shot groups, 5 groups for an aggregate at each yardage.
This match will be held over Labor day weekend September 3rd, 4th, and 5th at the Tacoma Rifle and Revolver Club in beautiful Tacoma, WA.
The grounds are well kept, and the surroundings are truly serene. Small groups as far as the eye can see (I promise).

Door Prizes include generous gifts from Bartlien Barrels, Benchmark Barrels, Berger Bullets, Bishop Bullets, Bruno`s Shooters Supply, Graham Wind Flags, Parrish Bullets, Steve Kostanich, Shadetree Engineering, Turks Head, Russ Haydon`s Shooters Supply, Shilen Rifles Inc.,

Camping (with power) is available on site, RV`s welcome. Sunday after the match, we will be having a Steak dinner / potluck style.
Please let us know if you will be attending.

Hope to see you all there.
Good shooting ,
Jeff

Attachments

• nbrsa_logo.jpg
    nbrsa_logo.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 348
I am leaving tomorrow but why did you have to tell all about the prizes, now everyone will come and I will end up with nothing : ' (

Jefferson

Back