Nbrsa score nationals

Has a date been set yet for the NBRSA score nationals?
Joe

Boone Valley Izaak Walton League, Webster City, Iowa. Add should appear in next issue of Precision Rifleman.

SR (100/200 Hunter & VfS) August 7,8,9, &10, 2018. Range open for practice Aug. 5&6, 2018: closes at 3:00 PM, 8/6, for flag setting.
Aug., 7, 100 Yd. Hunter; 8/8 200 yd. Hunter, and Hunter awards ceremony. Aug. 9, 100 Yd. VfS; 8/10 200 Yd. VfS, and VfS & Two Gun awards. Keep 'em ON the X! RG

P.S. For more information, please call either Mike Bigelow, 515-795-3279, or, Randy, "RG", Robinett, 515-438-4010,
< bibrob@minburncomm.net >

Last edited:
Maybe in 2018 the people that run the NBRSA magazine will show an interest in publishing the results, unlike 2017 where they totally ignored publishing the results! 3 new records set and the people that won had absolutely no recognition! Even after the Manager & Publisher were notified.

Maybe in 2018 the people that run the NBRSA magazine will show an interest in publishing the results, unlike 2017 where they totally ignored publishing the results! 3 new records set and the people that won had absolutely no recognition! Even after the Manager & Publisher were notified.

Gary, I wish I could help with that - I hope it's being worked on. RG

P.S. Any one know the dates for the 2018 LR NBRSA Score Nats, at Walker County, TX?

Last edited:
LR Score Nationals - Huntsville

Those are set for September 1 and Sept 2 according to the schedule I received.
Joe

camping

Are camping facilities available at the Boone Valley Izaak Walton League range?

joe
Joe there are camp grounds close to the range that are all with in 15 - 20 min. from the range very nice with hook-ups we will be listing motels and camp grounds on our website and in the NBRSA magazine
Ronnie Berg

Ron,
Are you saying that camping is not available at the range? I understand if there is no power, or water but is there space to camp if we choose not to go to a local campground?

camping

I will be camping at the range ( to keep a watch on everything there ) yes there are spots for people to camp at the range but no power or water hook-ups just want to make that clear for anyone wanting to camp at the range
Ronnie Berg

Thanks Randy,I hope so too. Joe Duke I would also like to know is there power or water available also.

if you are inquiring about Huntsville, the last time I was there, there was no power or water. Range is nice with a fairly large covered loading area immediately behind and connected to the covered shooting line. Larry Deese may chime in and give any updates if any to his range.

joe

walker county benchrest camping

The date for the long range score nationals is sep 1=200yrds vfs htr and sep 2 = 300 yrds vfs htr .
There is no water or power at the range but plenty of room for camping or travel trailers.
22 covered benches and 5-10x20 covered areas will be added.the web sight is walkercobr.com
and my # is larry deese 713 410 5233 feel free to call or text! hope to see ya'll there!!

There is a RV Park about 15 minutes (15 miles) north of the Huntsville range on HWY 75 N.
The owner is off the grid so to speak, name of the park is Sunny Ridge RV Park, 3296 State HWY 75
North, Huntsville, TX 77320, 713-557-9925. Has 30 RV sites with full hookups 30 0r 50 amp electric.
Owner accepts cash or check, $30.00/night. I plan on staying there for the February 10th and 11th
Walker County Benchrest match.

2017 NBRSA Score National results

The 2017 NBRSA Score National results will be published in the February issue of Precision Rifleman.

Back