Flying Fish Fundamentals
Day 1HBR 100 yards

Mike Bigelow 250-20X
Boyd Dartez 250 19X
Al Elliet 250 18X

11 shooters at 250
Classic Louisiana heat, mirage, soft winds

200 yard tomorrow

Thanks for the update Dave! I appreciate you taking the time to do this. How many shooters?

Thanks David.

Appreciate the update!

Congrats to Mike B and all the "Clean" shooters, well done!

Thanks for the update. That is VERY impressive for HBR.

We will be arriving this afternoon to shoot VFS Thursday and Friday. I hope the good weather holds out.

200 yard and Grand Agg

Boyd Dartez 247-4
Ton Hencken 247-1
Ray Perry 246-9
Don Crunk 246-3
Bobby Ayo 246-3

Grand
Boyd Dartez 497-23
Ray Perry 496-26
Wayne Corley 495-22
Tom Anderson 495-22
Bill Small 495-19

Proposed bid for N. Colorado BR range for 2017 Nats.

Pretty good shootin' there folks.....

Congratulations to all that attended with special thoughts to the winners!!

I wanted to especially congratulate Boyd Dartez, 2016 Hunter Class 200 and Grand Agg. Champion, and Ray Perry, Two Gun Champion: defending your home turf isn't always easy! Boyd and Ray have knocked on the door - this time, they just walked on in. :cool:

Mike Bigelow was pretty close to , "on fire", garnering wins in the Hunter 100, VfS 200 and GRAND - I am proud of my long association with Mike! :D My heart goes out to Dwayne Pullum, who suffered being brides-maid in all three of the VfS Aggs - despite an unfortunate early glitch in the [GRAND] tie-breaker, Dwayne handled the the situation with class! :cool::D Last, but not least, congratulations to Dale Metzger, 2016 VfS 100 Yd. Champion! Well done!

Ray, if you're out there, I'm proud for you for defending your turf . . . I really wanted that Two Gun! :eek::D

The event was well run - Mike Guillot, Francis Brousard, and company did a very good job. And, Bobby Ayo, cookin' is much better up this way now! :eek::) RG

I shot the VFS match and enjoyed it greatly. Did not shoot well enough to be in contention but it was still enjoyable. Met a lot of good shooters from around the country who previously had just been names on the internet. You are all good folks to shoot with.
Thanks to Mike Guillot and his crew for putting on a very well run match. You all did good.

I would also like to say thanks to all the vendors who contributed to the merchandise drawing and there were a bunch who supported the match. I won 500 bullets contributed by Rich Carpenter and thanked him personally at the match. I would like to say Thank You again Rich. I do appreciate the bullets greatly.

Joe

I used one of those free websites to do that....worked pretty good and I didn't have to give up my email address or anything of the sort.

Back