Mike Warner

Bob I'm sorry to hear that, he was a good guy. I think i saw you at his place when i stopped in to see how he was doing......jim

Sorry to hear that..... too young..... he was a very nice guy....who spent his life in a machine shop and was very inovative.Worked hard all his life....
We are at a loss.
bill larson

Bob I'm so sorry about Mike, thought I was going to get to see him again. He was a super nice guy I wish I could have got to know him better.

Joe Salt

Bob, we just talked about this an hour ago.....by what you sent me I can tell you two had a special friendship.....I'm truely sorry to hear about this.

Keith

To all of you who sent condolences and prayers and good thoughts.

Thank You from the bottom of my heart.

You are all gentlemen, one and all.

That is very sad news indeed. Mike was a great guy, and the high speed steel inserts and tooling that I purchased from him was one of the few things I've ever bought that worked out much better than expected.
Very sorry to hear of his passing. I had planned on talking with him again and ordering some more products. My condolences to the family.

Kent Owens

Kent,

Thank You so much for the kind words. The Arthur R. Warner Co. is not going away. His wife is running the business with the help of long time Friend Kevin Greene from Kennametal. Business will continue without any interuptions.

Just seen this....Prayers sent for Mike and family. I'm truly sorry for your loss of a good friend Bob.

I enjoyed my few phone conversations with Mike, he was a good honest man.

I talked with Mike on the phone a couple times. He was very helpful and took the time to answer all my questions.

He will be missed.

Hal

I too have talked with Mike and use his HSS tooling. I'm sorry that I was not aware of his health problems. He was a very nice person to do business with and I will continue to do business with the company.

Hi Butch,

Thank You so much for the kind words. Mike was a one of a kind. A good friend of his has taken over Mikes position. His name is Kevin Greene and he will be there to help answer anyones questions.

Back