Michigan Starting to Re-Open

Great news- for me. US 23 through Omer and through Au Gres is open, the bridges are repaired or deemed safe. So, we can again drive to East Tawas from home this coming Saturday for the re-scheduled opening salvo of benchrest rifles. We will have a 100 yard score match starting at 10:00AM.
Here’s a score card for Gretchen Hitler’s return to normal. We still can’t get our hair cut or nails filed. However we can get our teeth fixed. Why is that? Oh wait. Her husband is a dentist. The pieces are falling into place. And quit drinking that beer out of a deposit required beer can. The same is true of soda pop out of a soda pop can. We can’t return our empties until June 15. I can’t explain that one but I’m thinking.

Stay tuned for the news of Harrison’s first BR match, and road reports on June 16 as US10 over the Tittabawasee River is down to one lane cause by the failure of two dams. Michigan is in a bad way.

Here’s a score card for Gretchen Hitler’s return to normal. We still can’t get our hair cut or nails filed. However we can get our teeth fixed. Why is that? Oh wait. Her husband is a dentist.

All things aside, Francis, I would trust a dentist to be better trained and equipped to deal with infectious disease Control than a barber or nail salon tech. You can live without a haircut or getting your nails painted, but good oral care can mitigate some pretty major health concerns.

Who says is can get by without having my nails done and my toenails aren’t anywhere near my mouth or nose. My tattooed hair lady is as clean as my back room dentist. We can talk about this Saturday.

Who says is can get by without having my nails done and my toenails aren’t anywhere near my mouth or nose. My tattooed hair lady is as clean as my back room dentist. We can talk about this Saturday.

I would rather talk to your tattooed hair lady ?

Yea! What Francis said.
I got a question for all you smart guys.

If a fart can get through your sphincter, an a**hole, two butt cheeks, your underwear, and your jeans,
what makes you think that a face mask will keep you from getting Covid19?

Just axing...?

Yea! What Francis said.
I got a question for all you smart guys.

If a fart can get through your sphincter, an a**hole, two butt cheeks, your underwear, and your jeans,
what makes you think that a face mask will keep you from getting Covid19?

Just axing...?

Have you tried a face mask to stop a fart?

I had to wear won

No.
20 min in a face mask gave me a sinus infection 2 X now.

yesterday to go into a restaurant to pick up take out. In 10 minutes I could barely breathe through the moisture soaked thing. I finally took it off. The do make a good way to try and hide your identity from the police when you riot though, as evidenced by the pics from NYC and other big cities. What does it matter, you get arrested and some hollywood star or starlit bails you out.

Back