May the luck of the Irish.....

JD Mock

For all of those traveling to the Shamrock in Dublin, GA.....good luck. I understand that there will be a large number of "snow birds" at this year's shoot. Shoot good and be safe in your travels. Wish I were there. James

James

You might have missed the notice, but we are having a Gulf Coast Region Championship is two classes this week end.

You are certainly welcome to come down to Tomball and "slum" with us.:D......jackie

Guys, I don't want to talk about this.
At our match at Manatee I was scoring so no shooting. I got sick before the Cactus so I didn't go to that. My daughter is getting married on Saturday so I'm going to miss the Shamrock and I've got visitors here through most of April so I may have to miss Rachel's.
I tell you, I'm starting to get the shakes...bad!

Larry Costa

Missed ya!

At our match at Manatee I was scoring so no shooting. I got sick before the Cactus so I didn't go to that. My daughter is getting married on Saturday so I'm going to miss the Shamrock and I've got visitors here through most of April so I may have to miss Rachel's.

Larry Costa

Jim

Larry Costa

Larry...just mix carburetor cleaner and Montana Xtreme, then stand downwind and inhale. It will either cure the shakes or kill you (which also cures the shakes). :D

Congrats, Steve

You did some great shooting this past weekend. A second place finish in that crowd represents a fine effort. James

You did some great shooting this past weekend. A second place finish in that crowd represents a fine effort. James

Thanks. I was kind of surprised at the end. I knew I would be in the top five or six, but didn't expect 2nd. I think 4th was the highest I placed in any of the individual aggs.

Back