Mass. IR 50/50 3-Gun State Championship - Saturday, July 27

M

mistermike

The IR 50/50 Massachusetts 3-Gun State Championships will be held at Easthampton Fish & Game in Southampton, MA on Saturday, July 27th. We will be shooting both Yards and Meters. There are 36 trophies and the associated points up for the best shooters to grab. Cost is $25/match - $50 for the day.

Sign-in begins at 8:00 with the Yards match starting promptly at 9:00.

Lunch will be provided - sandwiches, water, soda, etc.

Following lunch the Meters match will start.

Please let me know if you are coming so I can get a head count for lunch.

If you need directions, or have questions, please send me an email or give me a call. My phone number is in the IR 50/50 "Contacts" area. You can also find directions on the Easthampton Fish and Game website at http://www.easthamptonfishandgame.com/p/directions.html

Looking forward to see everyone!

Best,
Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to it. I just hope the weather holds as predicted (low to mid 80's) and doesn't top out somewhere in the mid-90's - with lots of humidity - as we had at Angle Tree this past Saturday, cause if it does, we're gonna all be in for a very long day.

Dave

New York.

Thank you Michael: Looking forward! Please provide ample parking for our Busses, you'll know them by the New York license plates. Ed.

Mister Mike, Please sign me up on the ED LONGO "MC COY" team.

You bet Mel ... I'm really glad all the New York folks are coming down. It should be a great day!

Michael

I'll be there primarily to insure Gordon and Mel play nice in mixed company........mostly Gordon.

I'll be attending

mistermike

I be there ... my car's license plate will say PA but the guys from New York tell me that was a D.O.T. mistake.

See you on Saturday.

Chris Peterson

Who'd have ever thought!

Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and New York represented so far and it's not Saturday yet!!
Looking Good Michael!!!!!!!!

Bill B. looks like you may have your hands full but with that new ammo?!?!

Pete

Last edited:
Chris,
Glad you're making the drive up!

Mel - is Gordon coming along with you?

Tim - Thanks for watching Mel and Gordon; I'll be plenty busy with other stuff.

Michael

Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and New York represented so far and it's not Saturday yet!!

Pete

Bill B. and his ECK rifles have been on FIRE latley! He will be shooting with purpose, there is no doubt. And...he's got that look in his eye's.Beware.

Hi Michael,

Penny and I will be attending the festivities.

Ed, parking is a little tight at the range so I have arranged parking for your bus at the BigE in Springfield. It's a short walk to Easthampton. ;)

Seriously, we are looking forward to seeing all our New Yorker friends as well as those from
Maine, N.H, Mass, & Pa.

Let's hope for nice weather.

A & P.

Pete

With you and Mel and Ed and Gordon and Bob and Paul and Ken and now Chris, why I have my hands full at every match and lately I've have had it handed to me. But my rifles are now in fine tune and that new ammo so far has been good to me and I'll be bearing down. We'll just have to see who's got it working on Sat. It'll be fun though, that's for sure.

Cut Off for Entrants to Mass. State 3-Gun

Due to the over-whelming response to this Saturday's match, I only have openings for 5 more shooters.

We have 12 benches at Easthampton and currently there are 19 committed entries, and will be running 2 relays.

Unfortunately, we cannot move into 3 relays. We would end up shooting until approximately 8:00 p.m. which is beyond the "shooting" hours permitted by this club.

So if you are planning on participating in the Mass. 3-Gun Championships, please send me an email (michaelgallant01@comcast.net) or call me at 413-289-6388 or 413-658-5824.

Best,
Michael

Hi Michael,

Penny and I will be attending the festivities.

Ed, parking is a little tight at the range so I have arranged parking for your bus at the BigE in Springfield. It's a short walk to Easthampton. ;)

Seriously, we are looking forward to seeing all our New Yorker friends as well as those from
Maine, N.H, Mass, & Pa.

Let's hope for nice weather.

A & P.

Al: Thank you for your most generous offer, it is most appreciated,But we have made araingments to park the busses directly behind the line of benches, parallel,centered. Thanx again! Ed.

Hi Ed,
I understand. Seems your plan would work just fine. Just trying to help you folks from "away". :eek:

See you Saturday, Al

Ed,

Or, if your bus don't fit nice and tidy behind the line you could always park it out beyond the 50M line. There's always plenty of space out there. Plus, it would make a great backstop for benches 8 through 12. :cool: Hmmm, maybe I'll put my truck out there right beside it, only a little to the right?

Dave

I just love that happy gas!! The hangover's a bit on the tough side, but that's okay.

See you on Saturday Gordon. And hey, if you'd like I'll save you a spot right beside Ed and I out there on the big 5-0.... you know: where the bears and bobcats live.

Dave

Ed,

Or, if your bus don't fit nice and tidy behind the line you could always park it out beyond the 50M line. There's always plenty of space out there. Plus, it would make a great backstop for benches 8 through 12. :cool: Hmmm, maybe I'll put my truck out there right beside it, only a little to the right?

Dave

Dave: Thanx for your sugestion. Ill wait untill you draw your bench, Then.....Ill park out there, That will elimanate any chance of being hit by any bullets. Ed.

Back