Marty Caratsole has left the range

B

Bruce

I got a call yesterday informing me that Marty had passed away. Marty competed mainly in
the northeast at IBS & NBRSA matches. Marty was my range officer at the Dunham's Bay winter
league for many years. Marty was helpful too many shooters especially when it came down too
the little details that make a difference. He will be missed by the Boy's at Dunham's Bay.
Their will be no calling hours.

RIP Marty

Bruce LaChapelle

Last edited by a moderator:
So sad

RIP Marty. I always enjoyed your company and your smiling face when I saw u in VT. You were a true gentleman and a great competitor and I for one am going to miss you my friend. Godspeed.

Last edited:
Marty was a true gentleman. I will miss him.

Dennis Newcomer

Bruce thanks for the post.

Marty you were a man that said it like it is, as a true Gentlemen should and I will also respect your ways.

May you rest in peace and are thoughts and prayers go out to you and the family.

Russell

Marty Caratsole

Bruce, thanks for sharing the news about Marty, He was always helpful, and very friendly. He will be missed at the range.

Bruce

sorry to hear about this. Marty was a frequent shooter in Maine and VT and was a pleasure to talk with when our paths crossed. My condolences to his family. --Greg

Back