March Scope sale!!

Butch Lambert

Received notice that Bullets.com(Grizzly) is now the March scope distributor for North American and South America. They are offering 15% off for a period of time.

Yep Kelbly's is no longer the stocking dealer for March scopes. That came from one of the Kelbly's first hand.

Joe Hynes

I think its fitting and proper to recognize the fact that Kelbly’s Inc. holds the distinction of being the first March Scope distributor in The US. When the search was on for a “Go To Vendor”,Kelbly’s stepped up and took on ,what was at that time, an unproven product in the Competition Scope market.

Not many Company’s would have the balls to “roll the Dice” in that situation.

Thanks is due for the People at Kelby’s for bringing an excellent scope to the US Market,for the past 8-9 years (?). I’m confident ,there are many satisfied March Scope owners out there.

The New distributor ,Bullets.com, has a proven performer with an unlimited market potential. My opinion of Course.

I’m just a nobody,but I love my March scope.

Glenn

When is this supposed to happen? I don't see March scopes on bullets.com yet.

Thanks,
Keith

Received notice that Bullets.com(Grizzly) is now the March scope distributor for North American and South America. They are offering 15% off for a period of time.

Went to their website but no mention of March scopes. Did a search of the sight and it came up with nothing. How do you find the information on the sale?

I can say this bout March Scopes. I have two 50x Marches, one on my LV, and one on my HV 30BR. I bought them in the first year of production. They are both still rock solid.

And they both still have that fuzzy look when you look through them, like all early 50x Marches.

But I'm not taking them off.

Back