Lt-32 lot 1

Oldbaldy

Just an old, bearded, bald headed guy.
I came across a couple of pounds of lot 1 of LT-32. Is this stuff any better than the new lot that’s available?

Would you say that it is faster or slower than the older lots.
Looks like LT-32 Lot#10 is going to be slower per volume. With the same powder dispenser setting,Lot#10 is lighter in weight by volume and slower in chronograph speeds by about 100fps. ES/SD seems to be very consistant though with low numbers It's gonna take more podwer to reach the same speed. I may try to tune the load/rifle to the lower node....I'm not one of those that think you need "hellfire and brimstone" to shoot BR.
Good luck and stay safe.

Exactly. I shot lot 1,2 3, and 10.

Load by weight.

FYI...lot 10 got me 3 HOF points.

Let the target be your guide, not the www......:cool:
Dave what charge weights did you shoot the lot 10?
i shot it quite a bit couple years ago. Thinking I was. On the light end where I was shooting it

Tim. I shot it in my rail gun. 29.4gr...can't recall the speed. Pretty hot but the barrel liked it. Lapua brass was junk after an agg and a half of eight 10 shot groups.

Tim. I shot it in my rail gun. 29.4gr...can't recall the speed. Pretty hot but the barrel liked it. Lapua brass was junk after an agg and a half of eight 10 shot groups.
I shot a bunch of lot 10 in 2018 then in 2019 started shooting 133
Lt lot10 shot good. I never shot it much above 28.8 wondered if you were on up from there

Back