Lowell Hottenstien Contact Details

K

KevinPhipps

Could anybody tell me Lowell Hottenstien’s contact details. His bullets seem to be the winning choice at the moment and it would be nice to try a few over here...

Many Thanks

Kevin Phipps (United Kingdom)

So where can a guy get some of these bullets? Got to have something to keep my majic powder from falling out! LOL!
Mike

Need Contact Info

Is Lowell even taking orders? I would like to get my name on a waiting list. We wait for actions, stocks, primers and powder so why not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shot next to him last Sundsy; he seems to be behind several months due to the demand. He was wearing a swell red hat....36 degrees/ Chaz

what are some of the other top bullets right now? I have 500 67gr BIB bullets and i am hoping they will be the ticket!! Lee

what are some of the other top bullets right now? I have 500 67gr BIB bullets and i am hoping they will be the ticket!! Lee

You might want to try HILLYBILLY'S 68gr double ogive BT and FB bullets a try. I shoot his 118gr 30cal bullets and they work for me. I bought some of the 6mm bullets but haven't changed barrels to try them yet, if they are anything like his 30's they are a great shooting bullet.

Here is his contact info:

Larry Moore
931-684-5205 home
931-205-3326 cell
www.Shootmoore22@gmail.com

Dan Honert

Back