Lowell Hottenstein... Your Prayers Needed Now!

BR Friends,

It's with a very heavy heart that I ask for your many, many prayers for Lowell Hottenstein's intentions.

Many of you may have already heard, Lowell was recently diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer and is now undergoing various treatments....

Needless to say Lowell has been a true gentleman and great friend to everyone in BR. He has been nothing short than a great ambassador to our loved BR sport. Many whom have won their first BR agg, 2-Gun or... got into the HOF are in debt to Lowell for his great bullets he labored tirelessly to make.
He truly deserves much, much better.

Would ask you to please say many prayers for Lowell, his wife, Barb, daughters, Jennifer and Becky, his son Ken and... to the many doctors treating Lowell.
May the lord give strength to them all...

Jack Neary

NBRSA Eastern Region, Director

Prayer 's and thought for him and family. It's been too much of this happening to good people this winter.
"Butch"- greyghost02

Prayer 's and thought for him and family. It's been too much of this happening to good people this winter.
"Butch"- greyghost02

Yea!
Lowell is a damn nice guy. He has a million friends......He helped me out a lot.
Lowell and Jack helped me at my first Super Shoot. My best showing.
May God Bless Lowell and his family.

Last edited:
Lowell Hottenstein

Lowell is a very nice person and an excellent bullet maker who helped me out a great deal.
My prayers go out to Lowell.
May god bless Lowell.

Mel

Lowell Hottenstein Your prayers needed

Sorry to hear that about Lowell I hope he has good luck and a full recovery.
He's very nice man Prayers will be said.

Lowell, you have not only served the BR group, but served in Viet Nam for all of us. Our prayers are for you, family and those medical folks who care for you. God bless this wonderful man and family. James Mock

I loaded next to Lowell last year at the Super Shoot. He helped me with a loose scope. A great man. Get well soon Lowell!
Bill Greene

Lowell

I loaded next to Lowell last year at the Super Shoot. He helped me with a loose scope. A great man. Get well soon Lowell!
Bill Greene

I am trully touched and sad to hear the news about Lowell's health and wish that he can recover and be with us soon. Good things happen and if someone deserves it its Lowell!

Lowell was a fine gentleman, among the very best. My sincere condolences go out to Barb, Kenny and the entire Hottenstein family. This is a sad day...a another good man gone.

Jeff

A very sad day, Lowell was one of the best. My condolences to Lowell's family. I'll miss him and his words of wisdom, I'll always carry with me the memory of him making the rounds at the Super Shoot on the golf cart.

Dan Honert

Back