Looking for a new bench box?

powder measure, and sizing press, seating press ?
at least the price was right.
i have several prize table items i really like.
I personally use the below shooting bag and I got back in 2006 and it is the large one from Brownells. I have everything that I need from powder, powder measure stand, spotting scope and stand and everything one could try to imagine in between. On one end is a screw driver set and vernier and the other staple and the staples. The two inside large pockets have sheep wool lining along with zippers and the two outside pockets also have zippers but are not lined. I cannot even begin to share everything that is inside of the interior pockets but everything that I need is easily separated, protected and stored inside. The bag was also around 200.00 at the time and it was actually a prize won at a national event. It is also the large signature series and not the smaller one for around 133.00 and I could not have wanted or needed to have more room. It has seen and taken allot use over the past 14 years and all the zippers still work and the stitching has yet to come apart. It is a very rugged and extremely well made bag and I would buy another should the need ever arise.

Yes on the powder measure and it would depend on which seating and sizing press as I don't use either. I shoot breech seated cast bullet competition so I do use a mechanical breech seating tool and a re&de capper also in the bag.

Soft bags are nice...

you can get various internal capacities, and they are light to begin with so the majority of the weight is what you put in one. Downside is that without dividers they can knock your stuff around a bit if you are not careful. Still, I like soft bags.

The interior hard box in my Brownells bag also came with dividers and the box itself can also be removed. It also contains 14 interior pockets for misc. items as well and even the lid is one large zippered pocket and that is where I keep my powder measure stand stored. In all honesty it would take me more than one tool box with drawers to be able to carry the same. It is a very well thought out but also quite pricey shooting bag.

I use a top loading case, with no drawers, that Harbor Freight used to sell. It resembles a pilot's case. With everything for loading, including a couple of powders and my whole Chapman screwdriver set, it is quite full and weighs about 35#. I have small, snap on lid plastic boxes that fit perfectly inside the case for the small stuff. Typically I use my Harrell's Combo press.

Regarding protecting the contents of a soft range bag...

nothing much better than Crown Royal felt bags!!!!

please direct the blind man.
i have followed the link and home button,
no DATA.

Dimension are listed on the pink version

Dimensions: 14” length x 8.86” Width x 9.65” Height
Material: heavy-duty steel
Holding Capacity: 660 cu in
Weight Capacity:30 lbs.

looking for a new bench box

nothing much better than Crown Royal felt bags!!!!

Depending on who is receiving my products, I use them on occasion to ship them encased with these great looking blue & gold soft bags with a drawstring . empty ... of course. ;)

Back