Look What Came To My Shop Today!!

What is it, a Farley in a Scoville?

It's my favorite Farley that I converted to a drop port in a new Scoville LV. That action is one of the original cast Farley actions with the S-7 Tool Steel bolt. I lost count long time ago how many Barrels have been screwed into it or how many rounds it has fired.

It's my favorite Farley that I converted to a drop port in a new Scoville LV. That action is one of the original cast Farley actions with the S-7 Tool Steel bolt. I lost count long time ago how many Barrels have been screwed into it or how many rounds it has fired.

Cool! Nice looking rifle as well.

The only good part about getting old is getting to buy cool stuff...... and that's some COOL stuff right there....

Got it back together. Ed and I are heading to the range in the morning.

The barrel on it now is a 12 twist Krieger chambered in 6PPC with a .140 throat to shoot the Bart’s 80 grn BT. Scope is a 48x March High Master, trigger is a Bix & Andy. The tuner is my own.

This is the same combination I have been using in my HV.

With the 23 inch barrel, it came in at 10.4 lbs.

http://benchrest.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22072&stc=1&d=1552177951

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 703
Last edited:
Nice looking rifle Jackie. No matter how long you’ve chased this craziness, it’s always a thrill to get a new toy. Good luck!

Nice......Worth the wait!!!

:cool:
Got it back together. Ed and I are heading to the range in the morning.

The barrel on it now is a 12 twist Krieger chambered in 6PPC with a .140 throat to shoot the Bart’s 80 grn BT. Scope is a 48x March High Master, trigger is a Bix & Andy. The tuner is my own.

This is the same combination I have been using in my HV.

With the 23 inch barrel, it came in at 10.4 lbs.

http://benchrest.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22072&stc=1&d=1552177951

Is that brass bearing in the back a tuner for the Mighty Texas??? :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
Looks really great Jackie waiting on one myself will be interesting to hear results of shooting 80 grain Barts in PPC!

Fred Martin

To jackie

20 YR AGO IHAD A REAMER BY DAVE KIFF 25 PPC IMPROVED ITS WHAT YOU NEE FOR 80 GR BLT BILL BRAWAND 1 13 TWIST HE MAY HAVE COPY:cool:

Back