Lincoln County Rifle Club, ME 1st IR 50/50 Sporter/3-Gun SOTY Match Sunday 4/23

linekin

The Lincoln County Rifle Club In Damariscotta, Maine will host its 1st Sporter/3-Gun match this Sunday, April 23rd. The Sporter Match will start at 9AM followed by lunch, which will be provided, then the 3-Gun Match to follow.
This year I will be opening up a factory class as well. I'm not exactly sure how this will all play out yet but we need to get some more butts in the seats, somehow. They will be run with the IR matches so you can shoot either the morning or afternoon. At this point I've set no rules. We'll see how it evolves so "Run What You Brung".
Registration begins at 8AM. Match fees will be $20 for the IR matches & $15 for the Factory Class for the day. Or, $10 & $7.50 per match.
Hope to see you there!

Keith

Good luck

Good luck with your first match Keith.

Have you downloaded the latest Scoring Program from the IR5050 site?

Bruce H.

Thanks Bruce! I have downloaded the program.
Thanks for the heads up W & Klayton.
See you 2 Sunday.

Keith

Good Job Kieth

Well run, relaxed match, where everyone had issues with the Lincoln County wind. Your first one is in the history books.

Klayton

Thanks!!

Thanks for the kind words guys! I would be remiss if I didn't say I had plenty of help from the others. Much appreciated!!
Didn't have the attendance I'd hoped for but had a fun match none the less. I'll work on that.
It was a tricky day in which we all shot well at times, & other times not so much! Its what I like about that big range.
Hope to see you guys sometime this season!

Keith

Back