Lincoln County Rifle Club, Maine IR50/50

William Colbert

Lincoln County will be holding a Sporter - 3Gun SOTY Match this Coming Sunday Sept 4th. Sporter will be shot first. Registration starts @ 0800. This first shot will be @ 0900. Lunch will be served. Come up for a nice Labor Day weekend and do some shooting, what could be better?

All the best,
William

Come up for a nice Labor Day weekend and do some shooting, what could be better?

All the best,
William Colbert

Well W we could add a little skin to the game like Jim does down to Kettlefoot.
Or how about lobster rolls for lunch??
To the guys in the NE. Or anywhere for that matter.Come on up & enjoy the coast with you wives, or significant others to be politically correct, & enjoy the Maine coast for a day or two. Plenty to do, plenty of lobster, & these matches could use some more support. Plain & simple.
Let's make it worth their while to come W.
The weather looks GREAT all weekend!!
Keith

Okay, I'll do it!! HOOTERS GIRLS

Okay, Okay!!

Lobster rolls, broccoli salad and all the fixings for lunch. May even try to get the Hooters Girls that were at Country Pond to come up.
A head count for lunch would be great.

Best,
W

Lobster Rolls and Hooter Girls

That would be hard to miss. You guys sure know how to live. Wish i could make it.

Good luck to all!!!

ps
Heathers broccoli salad is thye best.

That would be hard to miss. You guys sure know how to live. Wish i could make it.

Good luck to all!!!

ps
Heathers broccoli salad is thye best.

Gordon,
I had hoped you & Mel could make it as well. Thought the lobster might stick but realize its a long way for you guys.
Hope you're both doing well !

Keith

ps..W did alright didn't he?

Lunch and Hooters girls

Had a great match yesterday. Bit windy so our scores faltered a bit but as you can see lunch was wonderful. The Hooters girls were of to the side, no photos for legal reasons.

Best to all,
W

Attachments

• IMG_0309.JPG
    IMG_0309.JPG
    906.4 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0310.JPG
    IMG_0310.JPG
    943.1 KB · Views: 158
With a lunch like that, who would even care about the wind. Hooter Girls - maybe. But not the wind.

Thanks for the photos W.

Dave

Had a great match yesterday. Bit windy so our scores faltered a bit but as you can see lunch was wonderful. The Hooters girls were of to the side, no photos for legal reasons.

Best to all,
W

Actually Klayton has that "just farted" look about him. I think they cleared the room!

Back