Lenzi Top for Farley

I like the concept of having adjustment knobs on both sides instead of one side requiring an allen wrench. I'll have to take a look at my Farley to see if there appears to be any difficulty in making the change.

Josh, I add some photos of the Farley replacemt top so you can see the details.
It can accept Edegwood bags as well my own bags made in many different colors with leather and suede leather. On the ears I use 100% NYLON FABRIC that is more slick and smooth than Cordura, the same I use on my rear bags. I make them also with a 3M superslick fabric. You can also see the replacement top for the Neo rest.
My tops and bags are sold in the USA by PMA Tools.
Hope this helps and thanks for the interest in my products
Best regards
Alberto

Attachments

• IMG_2004.JPG
    IMG_2004.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 740
  • IMG_2007.JPG
    IMG_2007.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 643
  • IMG_2009.JPG
    IMG_2009.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 582
  • IMG_2010.JPG
    IMG_2010.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 577
  • IMG_2014.JPG
    IMG_2014.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 695
  • IMG_1708.JPG
    IMG_1708.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 640
ears pinned?

Josh, I add some photos of the Farley replacemt top so you can see the details.
It can accept Edegwood bags as well my own bags made in many different colors with leather and suede leather. On the ears I use 100% NYLON FABRIC that is more slick and smooth than Cordura, the same I use on my rear bags. I make them also with a 3M superslick fabric. You can also see the replacement top for the Neo rest.
My tops and bags are sold in the USA by PMA Tools.
Hope this helps and thanks for the interest in my products
Best regards
Alberto

Alberto, are the ears on the sides pinned at the bottom? That is very nice work.

Scott

Alberto, are the ears on the sides pinned at the bottom? That is very nice work.

Scott

Yes Scott there are 2 3mm pins with thread on one side and a very small hex on the other one that hold the ears so they can't move up.
Glad you like it)
Alberto

Attachments

• IMG_1060.JPG
    IMG_1060.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 492
I ordered one from PMA tool earlier this week after seeing this thread. It came today and it looks very nice. I corrects the issues that affect the OEM top and looks great to boot. I can't wait to fill the bag with sand and screw this baby on!

Alberto, will the same bag that fits in a Farley generation 2 top fit in your top? I bought one of your tops from PMA Tools a few months ago, but haven't put it on my rest yet. It looks very well made, wasn't looking too forward to filling another front bag for it though and hope it will take the one I've been using.

Alberto, will the same bag that fits in a Farley generation 2 top fit in your top? I bought one of your tops from PMA Tools a few months ago, but haven't put it on my rest yet. It looks very well made, wasn't looking too forward to filling another front bag for it though and hope it will take the one I've been using.

Mike, sorry for the delay to answer but I'm not here often in this time. About the bag mine it's a little bit smaller than the Edgewood for Farley I have. You can see in the photos. I have 2 different models and both anyway fits the top. Hope this help.
regards
Alberto

Attachments

• IMG_2051.JPG
    IMG_2051.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 477
  • IMG_2052.JPG
    IMG_2052.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 408
  • IMG_2054.jpg
    IMG_2054.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 442
Alberto, just finished swapping out the top to yours. It wasn't any problem at all using the Edgewood bag in the top. The Edgewood bag that I have was made for the Farley top with the delrin pegs that adjust the side pressure. It's a different bag than what was used on early Farley's. As you can see in the photo below, these two bags are identical in length. The Farley bag that you show in the photo may be for the early rest. I like that your top moves the front stop off the bottom section of the rest to the bag portion of the rest along with the pivoting side pressure plates. Should be a lot better than the original. I'll be shooting it this afternoon getting ready for the Cactus.

image2.JPG

Lenzi top

I put the new lenzi top on my seb neo and it helped my groups a lot.
I highly recommend this and plan on getting one of his rear bags when my new rifle arrives.

Alberto, just finished swapping out the top to yours. It wasn't any problem at all using the Edgewood bag in the top. The Edgewood bag that I have was made for the Farley top with the delrin pegs that adjust the side pressure. It's a different bag than what was used on early Farley's. As you can see in the photo below, these two bags are identical in length. The Farley bag that you show in the photo may be for the early rest. I like that your top moves the front stop off the bottom section of the rest to the bag portion of the rest along with the pivoting side pressure plates. Should be a lot better than the original. I'll be shooting it this afternoon getting ready for the Cactus.

View attachment 19141

Mike, glad to hear that you like it. Hope it helps you. This year are still too busy but the next one I wanna absolutely come to the Cactus for my first time!)
Let me know how is going on.

I put the new lenzi top on my seb neo and it helped my groups a lot.
I highly recommend this and plan on getting one of his rear bags when my new rifle arrives.

Thank you!) The rear bag and the stabiizer are already working very well. Whenthe bag is empty the base is convex and become flat when is filled. I'm currently set up the flat model for Long Range shooters.
Attached some photos.

Attachments

• IMG_1972.JPG
    IMG_1972.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 318
  • IMG_1353.JPG
    IMG_1353.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 297
  • IMG_1357.JPG
    IMG_1357.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 288
  • IMG_1347.JPG