Lack of supplies

Is this real ?

I can only guess, but I belive all of you were old enough to read in 2008. This same thing happened then with primers, bullets, powder and guns to a lesser extent. The media has let it slip that when obama was a lame duck he would go all out on gun control. Why did you not belive it would happen again? Why cant an AR shooter use match bullets? Ive never shot any thing else out of my DPMS varminter. In a country that lives and dies on supply and demand how could it be any other way? I too wish this current trend would pass and common sense would come to America. But the truth is if you don't have components to load with it is nobodies fault but your own.

Wake up guys we are in for the fight of or lives! They tell you how they will protect you, what a laugh, we just had a woman get knifed to death not a half hour from me while her 10 year old daughter was being raped, bet she wishes she was caring a big gun. And its getting so you have to look behind you every day. So if you think that when they take all the guns you will be safe! WRONG.

Joe Salt

shortage

heres what i seen yesterday.store got ammo in,heres comes hoarders.5 box limit,most gone in 25 minutes,people are buying ammo before food.heard 1 person tell her old man save some money to buy groceries.////lol

I went to a gun show yesterday and left there disturbed. They were asking $35. for a box of 50 "junk" 9mm
from American eagle. No shame whatever, and I bought the same at Farm & fleet for $14.49 two wks. ago.
However.....it was still there when I left. GOOD !

I just ordered several flip-top MTM ammo boxes for a new batch of 30BR's. I had to look everywhere on the net to find one outfit who wasn't out of stock. Plastic boxes ??? A run on plastic boxes ??? Is Crazy Joe going to ban them too? LOL
I think it is going to get much worse before we turn the corner on this one; if ever.

Abbydad - as someone who works PT in the hunting section of our local big-box outdoor retailer, let me assure you that none of the floor associates/worker bees have any knowledege of when anything will be coming in in the future. We aren't able to take special orders for most anything reloading/ammo/small handgun/AR-related because there are no guarantees that anything will be coming in anytime soon. Rest assured, our corporate headquarters has standing orders in with the major manufacturers and distributors, just like all the other outdoor retailers. We put out what they send us, not really knowing what will be showing up. When we do get a little ammo, powder, or primers in, and put out first thing in the mornings, they're usually gone within 1-3 hours, even with quantity limits. Now, I won't ever condone rude behavior by sales associates to customers, but don't assume that everything they tell you is a flat out lie. Truth be told, the election results from last November should have been the early warning for all folks to start getting their orders for supplie that they might need for the next year. Don

I guess my greatest sadness comes from the fact that my LGS was put together by an old fart (like me). It was done right! Lots of inventory. Super service. Personal customer relations. The works. Then ....................... the old man passed on - gave the place to kin, and the rest is (sad) history. Unless they get their act together and continue in the footsteps of their hard working father, they'll go by the wayside. Another family heritage wasted. Sad to see how much of the same has occurred since the 1950's. Hardware stores, dry cleaners, barber shops, groceries ..................... all just a fond memory. Sorry, but I really feel the loss.

I Love it!!

Isn't President Obama a wonderful gun salesperson?

Think about the current situation, America is now more heavily armed than at any time in our history!!

So True

Isn't President Obama a wonderful gun salesperson?

Think about the current situation, America is now more heavily armed than at any time in our history!![/Q

I could not agree with you more! America can see the writing on the wall. So now were armed to the teeth with supplies stock piled. Now he wants Drone's that can be armed and used. (what was that natural gas blew up a house????)

DRONES????

C'mon, don't buy into this media crap. What's the biggie deal about a bunch of RC planes?

al

LOL,,, ask the hair bags running around the hills in the middle east.

Yeahhh? You been there? I've got real-time information from real people on the ground and in the air in the middle east. A friend of mine flies drones, he was on the mission where the SEAL's shot the Somali pirates back in the day, running a drone old school. The most innovative drone developer in the world lives 20mi down the road from me. My son, sitting 3ft from me playing nintendo on the 8ft overhead has spent plenty time under "drone support" ..... IN the sandbox. There are guys on this board who've been in combat over there, with drone support. If one of them comes on to say that "yes, drones are effective combat units" then I'll respectfully defer, until then, I'll stand by my assertion that they're a gimmick, a political football......"effective" is and will always be hard guys, boots on the ground.

And the entire question of "drones in America, on Americans" is schlock shock, junk politics aimed at the information deprived.

in my opinion

Speaking of the middle east, your BBC did bangup coverage of the operation in Sangin, where your SF guys were replaced by USMC after a 10yr stalemate. I chuckled when your reporter said "The US troops took a novel approach. Whereas our troop chaps had been spending time working around the obstacles offered by the environment, the Americans took a straight line......."

LOL

al

Back