Kelbly rings screw sizes

Tim Oltersdorf

Would someone please post the sizes for the Kelbly hex screws on their rings? I am going to order some SS replacements. Thanks. Tim

Thank you

Thanks Jim. I appreciate the information. How are you doing by the way? Did you ever get rid of those pesky genital warts? A word to the wise: Even though some people sleep with their pets (like Coots and sheep), never let a pet toad onto your bed.

Last edited:
Holy ____ it's found me

I want to make it clear that the toad in question does NOT refer to Mrs Kelbly who is a beautiful, intelligent and, like my Teresa, a tolerant saint. I was referring to Jim's actual pet toad Beelzebub whom Jim has trained to eat human flesh. Said toad has mysteriously turned up in Texas after this post and grown rather large feasting on my neighbors. Jean my next door neighbor recently lost a toe. Now this ravenous beast has fixed its bug eyes of doom on me. I can feel that cold blooded brain sensing me and thinking "Yum". Please, Jim, call off this one toad amphibian death squad and send him somewhere else. May I suggest a place where Beelzebub could do more good like Washington DC?

Back