Kane shoot

Thanks Lee for posting the results. I had personal commitments that I had to deal with and wasn't able to attend the match.

I always enjoy going to Kane each year for their match!

It was my first time shooting there. Had a good time and learned a lot! Had a really horrible group in the first relay of HV 200. A flier that went over 3 whole inc hes away from the rest of the group doomed me. Even a smallest of relay group in the 3rd couldn't pull me out of the basement. Not much to be pleased with, but pulling out a .571 agg after starting off with a 3.418 group didn't disappoint me.

It was my first time shooting there. Had a good time and learned a lot! Had a really horrible group in the first relay of HV 200. A flier that went over 3 whole inc hes away from the rest of the group doomed me. Even a smallest of relay group in the 3rd couldn't pull me out of the basement. Not much to be pleased with, but pulling out a .571 agg after starting off with a 3.418 group didn't disappoint me.
Yep. Never give up. One time I had a wind gust from right. Only one all day. 3rd from last shot. But, I finished my group.
I missed first place by .0033.

Back