Joke of the day?

I didn't want to get in trouble here. Or start a controversy. What I meant was another forum section, like below all the others, after "Match Information and Results". That way you can look in on the joke of the day section, or pass it up.

The Bus Ride
Two bowling teams, one of all Blondes and one of all Brunettes, charter a double-Decker bus for a weekend
trip to Louisiana.
The Brunette team rode on the bottom of the bus, and
the Blonde team rode on the top level.

The Brunette team down below really whooped it up,
having a great time, when one of them realized she
hadn't heard anything from the Blondes upstairs. She
decided to go up and investigate.

When the Brunette reached the top, she found all the
Blondes in fear, staring straight ahead at the road,
clutching the seats in front of them with white knuckles.
The brunette asked, 'What the heck's going on up here?
We're having a great time downstairs!'

One of the Blondes looked up at her, swallowed hard
and whispered...
'YEAH, BUT YOU'VE GOT A DRIVER!!'

Different live style

A business man returning home from out west, saw a old indian thumbing a ride. Thinking it would nice, he picked him up. The old indian sitting in the front seat saw something rolling around in the floor board of the car. He asked the man what it was? The man said a bottle of wine he got for his wife. The indian looking back at him said, gooood trade, goooood trade.

Two elderly ladies were sitting in church during a long sermon. One remarked to the other that her butt had gone to sleep from sitting so long. The other replied, "I know, I heard it snoring".

A guy is walking along the beach in Malibu, finds a bottle, and picks it up.

Immediately, a genie pops out and replies, "Thanks for letting me out! For your kindness, I will grant you one wish."

The guy says, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I can't because I'm too afraid to fly and ships make me deathly sick from claustrophobia. S o...I guess, my wish is for you to build a road from here to Hawaii."

"I'm sorry," the genie says, "But I don't think I can do that. Just think of all the work involved...think of the huge pilings we'd need to hold up the highway, and how deep they would have to be to reach the bottom of the ocean. And think of all the cement that would be needed. Plus, since it's such a long span, there would have to be gas stations and rest stops along the way. No, that is just too much to ask."

"Well, there is one other thing I've always wanted," the guy replies. "I'd like to be able to understand women. What makes them laugh and cry, why they're so temperamental, why are they so difficult to get along with them...you know, what makes them tick?"

Two lanes or four?"

2 More

Two goldfish were in their tank. One turns to the other and says, 'You man the guns, I'll drive.'

A man walked into the produce section of his local supermarket and asked to buy a half head of lettuce.

The boy working in that department told him that they only sold whole heads of lettuce.

The man was insistent that the boy ask his manager about the matter.

Walking into the back room, the boy said to the manager, "Some butt-hole wants to buy a half head of lettuce."

As he finished his sentence, he turned to find the man standing right behind him, so he added, "And this gentleman kindly offered to buy the other half."

The manager approved the deal and the man went on his way.

Later the manager said to the boy, "I was impressed with the way you got yourself out of that situation earlier."

"We like people who think on their feet here. Where are you from, son?"

"Texas, sir", the boy replied.

"Well, why did you leave Texas ?", the manager asked.

The boy said, "Sir, there's nothing but whores and football players down there."

"Really?", said the manager. "My wife is from Texas ."

"No $h!t?", replied the boy. "Who'd she play for?"

Back