Johanna Gordon

James A. Kelbly

It is with sad heart I must inform you That Johanna Gordon has passed away. Many of you will not know Johanna, she was wife of Skip Gordon one of the founding fathers of the Firearms Industry Super Shoot. Johanna was very instrumental in the management of the first 15 Super Shoots and she will be missed by many. I feel blessed to have know Johanna and her husband Skip survives. Johanna was also a competitor in short range BR shooting and held a IBS record shot in 1986.

Jim

Attachments

• Johanna Gordon obituary (2).pdf
    189.1 KB · Views: 4,480
  • Johanna Gordon.jpg
    Johanna Gordon.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 617
We were so privileged to have known Johanna. She was a very good friend and a true lady. Our deepest sympathies to Skip and family.

George and Karen Kelbly

it is with sad heart i must inform you that johanna gordon has passed away. Many of you will not know johanna, she was wife of skip gordon one of the founding fathers of the firearms industry super shoot. Johanna was very instrumental in the management of the first 15 super shoots and she will be missed by many. I feel blessed to have know johanna and her husband skip survives. Johanna was also a competitor in short range br shooting and held a ibs record shot in 1986.

Jim
sorry to hear skip we all losed agreat freind bill b.

Back