JJ Loh front rest

tonykharper

Does anyone know if the JJ Loh front rest can be easily modified to accept rest tops like those used on the Fulgham rests.

TKH

Last edited:
JJ Rest

Does anyone know if the JJ Loh front rest can be easily modified to accept rest tops like those used on the Fulgham rests.

TKH

Hello Tony, Not familiar with those tops (personally) but I would imagine that if you could put at least 2 of these 4 holes into the tops you wanted to use it may work, But if you were wanting to use the posts as well then it would be a little more effort. This is the top of the JJ post and the bag plate, Thanks....J

Attachments

• IMG_0941.JPG
    IMG_0941.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0942.JPG
    IMG_0942.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 284
Hello Tony, Not familiar with those tops (personally) but I would imagine that if you could put at least 2 of these 4 holes into the tops you wanted to use it may work, But if you were wanting to use the posts as well then it would be a little more effort. This is the top of the JJ post and the bag plate, Thanks....J

Jay,

Thank you for your response.

Does the entire center section, top plate, and post and wheel move when you dial the windage knob?

If so this will be pretty easy. The Fulghums bag trays just screw on to a plate with thumb screws.

It looks like all I would need to do is make a plate to fit the Fulghum trays and screw it on top of the existing JJ top plate.

I could then swap out the Fulghum 3 inch, and 2 1/4 bag trays and never need to mess with any of the movement mechanism.

Does this sound right?

TKH

Last edited:
Jay,

Thank you for your response.

Does the entire center section, top plate, and post and wheel move when you dial the windage knob?

If so this will be pretty easy. The Fulghums bag trays just screw on to a plate with thumb screws.

It looks like all I would need to do is make a plate to fit the Fulghum trays and screw it on top of the existing JJ top plate.

I could then swap out the Fulghum 3 inch, and 2 1/4 bag trays and never need to mess with any of the movement mechanism.

Does this sound right?

TKH
Yes it all moves with the windage knob, Here is a pic of the unit more exposed hopefully this helps...J

Attachments

• IMG_0940.JPG
    IMG_0940.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 248
  • IMG_0939.JPG
    IMG_0939.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 221
Back